24 Hour Fitness

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Membership Manager Interview

Assistant Membership Manager
Oceanside, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in April 2012.

Interview Details – A month after submitting a resume and application for Assistant Membership Manager, I received a call from someone with 24 Hour Fitness. They asked if I was still interested in interviewing with "the manager" for the AMM position. I said yes, & we set up the interview. I arrived early and prepared to meet with "the manager". After waiting 45 minutes (30 minutes after the scheduled interview time), I was led into a room with a "non-manager". She began the interview with: "I just wanted to let you know that we are actually looking to fill the Membership Counselor position right now. From our 'pool' of Membership Counselors, we will promote someone to the Assistant Membership Manager position. Would you be interested in that position?" I said, "No."

Interview Question – Would you be interested in a position other than the one you applied for?   Answer Question

Worked for 24 Hour Fitness? Contribute to the Community!