24 Hour Fitness Assistant Membership Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Assistant Membership Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oceanside, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in April 2012.

A month after submitting a resume and application for Assistant Membership Manager, I received a call from someone with 24 Hour Fitness. They asked if I was still interested in interviewing with "the manager" for the AMM position. I said yes, & we set up the interview. I arrived early and prepared to meet with "the manager". After waiting 45 minutes (30 minutes after the scheduled interview time), I was led into a room with a "non-manager". She began the interview with: "I just wanted to let you know that we are actually looking to fill the Membership Counselor position right now. From our 'pool' of Membership Counselors, we will promote someone to the Assistant Membership Manager position. Would you be interested in that position?" I said, "No."

Interview Questions
  • Would you be interested in a position other than the one you applied for?   Answer Question

Worked for 24 Hour Fitness? Contribute to the Community!