24 Hour Fitness Assistant Membership Manager Interview Questions

1.5

Assistant Membership Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and the following monday I showed up to the facility with my resume. I asked for the manager handed him my resume and I received a call within the next few hours. I interviewed with the club manager and my second interview was with the district manager. it helps if you know the "Road Map to Success" and they are interested in sales oriented people.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked in star format (Situation, Task, Activity, Result.) They take notes on your answers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

$12 - $14 an hour depending on experience. They try not to want you to get paid the most and give an excuse of "usually active employees looking to promote get the highest rate because of their current knowledge of the company and its policies and mission." I was still able to get a good rate....I recommend you apply to a sport or supersport gym, active gyms are too slow.

Other Interview Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

Assistant Membership Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Oceanside, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

A month after submitting a resume and application for Assistant Membership Manager, I received a call from someone with 24 Hour Fitness. They asked if I was still interested in interviewing with "the manager" for the AMM position. I said yes, & we set up the interview. I arrived early and prepared to meet with "the manager". After waiting 45 minutes (30 minutes after the scheduled interview time), I was led into a room with a "non-manager". She began the interview with: "I just wanted to let you know that we are actually looking to fill the Membership Counselor position right now. From our 'pool' of Membership Counselors, we will promote someone to the Assistant Membership Manager position. Would you be interested in that position?" I said, "No."

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in a position other than the one you applied for?   Answer Question