24 Hour Fitness

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

McKinney, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in January 2008.

Interview Details – A personality test was administered, followed by an in-person interview at the gym, and lastly a tour to orient to the facility.

Interview Question – Many of the personality test questions could be interpreted in a variety of ways, and had no correct answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

League City, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the service manager at that location regarding my application submitted online. She invited me in for an interview. During the interview she asked the typical questions regarding my interest in that job, my skills, qualifications, etc. But was also very honest about the position requirements, including some of the more stressful times I was "signing up for", i.e. she had just lost almost her entire staff to promotion, transfer, etc. She made me aware that she would do everything to make sure I was trained properly despite being short staffed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   View Answer
  • Tell me about your other jobs, and some of the skills you developed that make you fit for this position   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didnt negotiate anything. Iw ould advise that in a minimal paid job like front desk, you really shouldnt walk in and negotiate for a position like that. The job is minimal work for very reasonable hours (5 hour shifts, sometimes 8 with a meal break). Unless you have an impressive resume, which at that point i would recommend applying for a higher position ( front desk lead, assistant service manager, etc. )

Clackamas, OR

The process took a day - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in March 2012.

Interview Details – I went in for the job position at the front desk, but was offered to work in the kids club.

Interview Question – When was someone not honest with you and how did you react.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at 24 Hour Fitness

Worked for 24 Hour Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 24 Hour Fitness Front Desk interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by 24 Hour Fitness employees and interview candidates.