24 Hour Fitness Front Desk Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McKinney, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKinney, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in January 2008.

A personality test was administered, followed by an in-person interview at the gym, and lastly a tour to orient to the facility.

Interview Questions
  • Many of the personality test questions could be interpreted in a variety of ways, and had no correct answer.   Answer Question
There was no negotiation phase.

Other Interview Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  League City, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in League City, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in January 2010.

I was contacted by the service manager at that location regarding my application submitted online. She invited me in for an interview. During the interview she asked the typical questions regarding my interest in that job, my skills, qualifications, etc. But was also very honest about the position requirements, including some of the more stressful times I was "signing up for", i.e. she had just lost almost her entire staff to promotion, transfer, etc. She made me aware that she would do everything to make sure I was trained properly despite being short staffed.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here?   View Answer
    • Tell me about your other jobs, and some of the skills you developed that make you fit for this position   View Answer
    I didnt negotiate anything. Iw ould advise that in a minimal paid job like front desk, you really shouldnt walk in and negotiate for a position like that. The job is minimal work for very reasonable hours (5 hour shifts, sometimes 8 with a meal break). Unless you have an impressive resume, which at that point i would recommend applying for a higher position ( front desk lead, assistant service manager, etc. )

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Clackamas, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR

The process took a day - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in March 2012.

I went in for the job position at the front desk, but was offered to work in the kids club.

Interview Questions
    • When was someone not honest with you and how did you react.   View Answer

Worked for 24 Hour Fitness? Contribute to the Community!