24 Hour Fitness

Relevance Date Difficulty

Membership Manager Interview

Membership Manager
Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in June 2014.

Interview Details – I put a application in on a Sunday , and recieved a call Tuesday morning for a interview on Thursday, once I confirmed the interview I bust into tears God is the best and he is always working even when you think he isn't . I arrived to interview 30 min early , the lady was very professional and seemed nice , she ask a lot of questions about what would do in different situations about 3 pages of question , I answerd all questions truthfully and accurate I also brought my resume and previous awards from my other job , I was her first interview and she had more to do on Monday and Tuesday , she would be given a call midweek about the postion , I'm just praying and keeping my fingers cross that I receive a offer and can grow with company ... God is always working.

Interview Question – How did you handle a difficult associate ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Will find out soon

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in November 2011.

Interview Details – Typical interview questions like experience, teamwork, weakness, what is a difficult situation you have been in, how did you handle it, what is your strongest trait, difficult customer, how does your manager work with you to make the workplace better.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions like experience, teamwork, weakness, what is a difficult situation you have been in, how did you handle it, what is your strongest trait, difficult customer, how does your manager work with you to make the workplace better.   Answer Question

Personal Trainer III Interview

Personal Trainer III
Sugar Land, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in October 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted resume online and was contacted my Fitness Manager

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions   Answer Question

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in August 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted an application online. I then called the location to tell them I had submitted an application and they told me to come in for an interview the next day.

As soon as I walked in, I was stared at. I felt as though I was eye candy and immediately felt uncomfortable.

The first interview was a joke. I had to ask most of the questions. Then he told me that I needed to come back for a second interview the next day. I wasn't free the next day so he found the manager so he could interview me then. The manager was distracted throughout the entire interview and just asked generic questions. No questions about sales methods or asking me to sell him anything to see how aggressive I was. He told me that I would hear back from them in 24 hours. Within 48 hours I received a much better position from another company and I never heard back from 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview Question – They asked why I had moved to Houston   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Front Desk
League City, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the service manager at that location regarding my application submitted online. She invited me in for an interview. During the interview she asked the typical questions regarding my interest in that job, my skills, qualifications, etc. But was also very honest about the position requirements, including some of the more stressful times I was "signing up for", i.e. she had just lost almost her entire staff to promotion, transfer, etc. She made me aware that she would do everything to make sure I was trained properly despite being short staffed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   View Answer
  • Tell me about your other jobs, and some of the skills you developed that make you fit for this position   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didnt negotiate anything. Iw ould advise that in a minimal paid job like front desk, you really shouldnt walk in and negotiate for a position like that. The job is minimal work for very reasonable hours (5 hour shifts, sometimes 8 with a meal break). Unless you have an impressive resume, which at that point i would recommend applying for a higher position ( front desk lead, assistant service manager, etc. )

Personal Trainer Interview

Personal Trainer
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in August 2011.

Interview Details – Responded to a job fair. Signed in and was called after about 20 minutes. The interviewer asked if I was certified and I showed him my certification, and then he proceeded to ask me questions about my past jobs. Sales experience, how I've handled difficult customers, etc.

The interview went very well, but I live far away from this location so he is going to recommend me to a club nearer to me. Overall, very good experience. I will say if you don't have your cert, it's going to be a short interview.

Interview Question – Just general questions about any past experience in the personal training field.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for 24 Hour Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 24 Hour Fitness interview questions and advice in Houston, TX. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by 24 Hour Fitness employees and interview candidates.