24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Apr 11, 2015
Updated Apr 11, 2015

2.3

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was more of about describing who you are and where you began your fitness career. The atmosphere was pretty laid back. I had a couple of questions. The questions that were asked were not difficult and were not tricky. The questions that he/she asked were straight forward. In conclusion, they were easy.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Membership Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I put a application in on a Sunday , and recieved a call Tuesday morning for a interview on Thursday, once I confirmed the interview I bust into tears God is the best and he is always working even when you think he isn't . I arrived to interview 30 min early , the lady was very professional and seemed nice , she ask a lot of questions about what would do in different situations about 3 pages of question , I answerd all questions truthfully and accurate I also brought my resume and previous awards from my other job , I was her first interview and she had more to do on Monday and Tuesday , she would be given a call midweek about the postion , I'm just praying and keeping my fingers cross that I receive a offer and can grow with company ... God is always working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Will find out soon

Personal Trainer III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Sugar Land, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume online and was contacted my Fitness Manager

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I submitted an application online. I then called the location to tell them I had submitted an application and they told me to come in for an interview the next day.

As soon as I walked in, I was stared at. I felt as though I was eye candy and immediately felt uncomfortable.

The first interview was a joke. I had to ask most of the questions. Then he told me that I needed to come back for a second interview the next day. I wasn't free the next day so he found the manager so he could interview me then. The manager was distracted throughout the entire interview and just asked generic questions. No questions about sales methods or asking me to sell him anything to see how aggressive I was. He told me that I would hear back from them in 24 hours. Within 48 hours I received a much better position from another company and I never heard back from 24 Hour Fitness.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions like experience, teamwork, weakness, what is a difficult situation you have been in, how did you handle it, what is your strongest trait, difficult customer, how does your manager work with you to make the workplace better.   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Responded to a job fair. Signed in and was called after about 20 minutes. The interviewer asked if I was certified and I showed him my certification, and then he proceeded to ask me questions about my past jobs. Sales experience, how I've handled difficult customers, etc.

The interview went very well, but I live far away from this location so he is going to recommend me to a club nearer to me. Overall, very good experience. I will say if you don't have your cert, it's going to be a short interview.

Interview Questions

• Just general questions about any past experience in the personal training field.   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (League City, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the service manager at that location regarding my application submitted online. She invited me in for an interview. During the interview she asked the typical questions regarding my interest in that job, my skills, qualifications, etc. But was also very honest about the position requirements, including some of the more stressful times I was "signing up for", i.e. she had just lost almost her entire staff to promotion, transfer, etc. She made me aware that she would do everything to make sure I was trained properly despite being short staffed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your other jobs, and some of the skills you developed that make you fit for this position   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate anything. Iw ould advise that in a minimal paid job like front desk, you really shouldnt walk in and negotiate for a position like that. The job is minimal work for very reasonable hours (5 hour shifts, sometimes 8 with a meal break). Unless you have an impressive resume, which at that point i would recommend applying for a higher position ( front desk lead, assistant service manager, etc. )