24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.4

Assistant Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The questions that were asked, were the basic stock questions every employer ask on the first interview. The problem with the interview was the HR department did not tell the interviewer I was coming in. So he had not seen my resume. My overall experience was not good, but I assume this was a fluke and not something normal.

Club Manager Interview

Interview

1-Phone interview with a regional recruiter, about 30 minutes 2-second phone interview with the regional HR person, about 15 minutes 3-in person panel interview with three DMs and regional HR, about 45 minutes

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was Very upbeat. The face to face interview went very fast. There are multiple phases to the interview process. The third phase is upcoming. I feel that the process is a little misleading and drawn out for what is being offered. .

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strongest qualifications?   1 Answer

Member Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

I applied online and went to two interviews before being offered the job. It was an interview with one other applicant a four managers were in the room all asking questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a previous employer that you worked for. What was something you were good at selling at and sell me on it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

Applied online, went in a week after to pch torrance location for an interview. the interviewer was a gym douchnozzle. i had too much energy for him and he kept asking me to slow down, and even after i did, he asked again and was a complete donkey. he had only been at 24 for 2 yrs, which explained a lot. apply anywhere else!!!

Interview Questions

• he basically told me i didnt want to go on, but we did, and i almost wanted to say, "well thank you for wasting both of our times" and leaving but and didn't because i felt optimistic but afterwards i wish i had! i dont care to work for this company anymore.   1 Answer

CorporateStrategic Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Set up the time in advance. Thoroughly professional.Asked about previous work. Asked about experience, if any, in statistics. Position related to planning and migration to new systems. Pleasant conversation.

Front Desk Associate (Nights) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Costa Mesa, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was fantastic. People get nervous when waiting for an interview position like this your suppose to be a social person its how you network and make sales

Interview Questions

• why do you think you are suitable for this position?   Answer Question
    • how do you handle crisis situations when MOD isnt around?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in June 2015.

Interview

It was a one on one interview. Pretty casual and simple.Asked me to tell introduce myself and various questions about past experiences. Asked to describe my previous jobs and the work that I did there. Questions were fairly easy and were mostly questions based on situations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem that you faced in your last job and how you tackled the problem How you confronted a difficult coworker   Answer Question

Club Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I meet with a DM and another employee, likely the Service Manager and they might have spent 10 min with me total and I was honestly very unimpressed. I had done a long drive to come meet and at least expected a full interview

Interview Questions

• Really basic questions and it was so short the DM Just looked at my resume and asked me about my expetience.   Answer Question

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was brought into the main office and sat down with the club manager as well as the membership manager. I was encouraged to dress for success, and I obliged. I was asked a series of questions involving my experience in sales. I was straight forward and let them know that I was looking for experience in "closing the deal". They let me know that the position would require quality performance that would be measured. Overall, I felt as if the club manager was interested in hiring me from the get go! It's going to be a great opportunity to work for a company that provides training and development for it's staff.

Interview Questions

• "Sell your cell phone to me." "What words within the 24 hour fitness motto resonate with you?" "Tell us about yourself."   Answer Question