24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

2.4

Kids Club Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Went in feeling very nervous. Had to sit in the lobby instead of a small office or waiting area. Was called on and had more than one person overseeing the interview process. It wasn't very friendly, but I could tell they do a lot of interviews. This is the type of job that uses a lot of nepotism.

Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in March 2015.

Met with the Service Manager. She was full of life and the interview was a lot of fun. The interview questions were straight-forward (please see below). If you're bubbly, let your personality shine. Lastly, be honest about your answer. Have fun!

Interview Questions
    • Why did you choose 24 Hour Fitness? What makes you qualified for the position? How did you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Service Representative Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Very easy interview. If you know them, they will probably hire you. It would be easier to get to know the front desk first. I knew the Club Manager, and she gave me the job.

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in February 2015.

Started with questions, "tell me about yourself?", etc. Discussed customer service skills, "what do you think a guest thinks when they walk into 24 Hour Fitness?" and did a demo of customer service skills. Role play a tour around 24 Hour Fitness and and tried to sell a membership to club manager and assistant membership manager. Asked for availability and briefly discussed hours. Haven't received a call for position.

Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Bait and switch. They were not hiring for the job they advertised but a step lower. This is why they have the reputation they have for doing business. It's no wonder the sales tactics are so shady. I walked.

Interview Questions
    • Would you accept a position lower than advertised bc there isn't an opening for the advertised position?   View Answer

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interviewed with Membership Manager, simple questions about fitness and lifestyle and sales experience. Talked about what the position was all about and if I fit the lifestyle of someone that they would like to have promoting their "health club"

Interview Questions
    job offer, either you can accept or decline. no negotiation

Personal Trainer Interview

Applied to multiple locations through 24 Hour Fitness Website. Within a week or so got called by Fitness Manager for interview. Interviewed with Fitness Manager and Club Manager.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were super hard. A lot about experiences in life where you helped teach something, working out issues with others, motivating others.   Answer Question
    No negotiations but do have a pay scale depending on your certifications,education,etc. You can come in as a level 1-3.

Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in January 2015.

Interviewing was fairly easy. My 1st interview was with the Sales lead, Nothing to hard. Mainly questions about why i wanna work there, time i handled a difficult customer, etc. Be sure to stress the fact about your selling skills from your previous job. Got called back for a 2nd interview with the main manager, He asked questions about my passion in life, My own personal fitness goals, and being coachable. As long as your positive, confident in what your saying, and have alot of energy (they love that) You should be alright

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to follow a certain procedure you didnt agree with   Answer Question
    I'm actually still waiting on my call back to see if i got the job or not. Wish me Luck!

Kids Club Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

I received a phone call about a week after I applied and asked to set up an interview appointment. I came in a few days later and was interviewed by both the hiring manager and another Kids Club attendant. They gave me a few scenarios (what would you do if _____ ) and pretty much stuck to their script.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about a time that you had to overcome a challenge; it was a bit out of line with the other questions they had asked so it threw me for a curveball.   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

interview supper easy. Just had to talk about training and how I would help people in their sessions. How Training is able to benefit people at all levels of fitness. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and then I had to wait a couple of days for the second part. The second part consisted of basically the same as the first, except there was also a live demo session.All you have to do is come prepared with a few exercises done with correct technique and you will be fine.

Interview Questions
    • What will your first month be here like?   View Answer
    time for onboarding