24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2014
Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.3

Personal Trainer I Interview

I was asked to lead the fitness manager through an initial session. I asked a lot of deep questions about motivation and goals. This was taken well. I led him through some NASM movement assessments.

Interview Questions
    • How would you convince a person that they can afford your services.   Answer Question

Personal Trainer III Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in July 2013.

easy. If you know at least a little bit about training, you will be hired. This company is simply looking for as many trainers as possible, so that they can move as much product as possible. Show them that you're willing to make them a buck, and keep their Yelp review positive, and they will bring you on.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing out of the ordinary about this process.   Answer Question

Fitness Manager Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in May 2014.

Interviewed with 24 Hour Fitness and Had 2 interviews that were fairly straight forward, first was with the area manager and then the second was with the general manager and service manager of the gym.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in July 2014.

I applied online and I received a call to do an interview four days later.It was a pretty standard interview. I was interviewed by the assistant service manager. The questions were mainly scenario questions, be prepared with example of good and bad customer service experiences. As long as you have retail or customer service experience you should be fine.

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Huntington Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

I applied in store and called about my application. Then they later called me for an interview. It was with the pregnant manager and one of the front desk girls. We went into the kids area and interviewed there. She asked why I want to work there, and how big of a priority would this job be. I told her I would choose work over my social life and she asked what if I got hired somewhere else and I left the job. I told her I would stay with 24 hour fitness and she kept asking what would happen if I got another offer somewhere else. She wasn't convinced that I was serious about this job. Came out of no where. She kept talking about how her girls work hard and they don't just do paperwork. Wasn't really asked much questions, just told information. All the front desk girls are super tall. 5'8-5'10ish and skinny and look similar. So I guess I didn't meet the looks.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you got a job offer somewhere else?   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Ramon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in September 2013.

Applied online. Contacted 1 week later. Interview process was lengthy - HR screening + 3 separate 1:1 interviews via phone + flown in for 5 onsite interviews. Interviews covered 3 months, and decision took 1 month.

Membership Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in June 2014.

I put a application in on a Sunday , and recieved a call Tuesday morning for a interview on Thursday, once I confirmed the interview I bust into tears God is the best and he is always working even when you think he isn't . I arrived to interview 30 min early , the lady was very professional and seemed nice , she ask a lot of questions about what would do in different situations about 3 pages of question , I answerd all questions truthfully and accurate I also brought my resume and previous awards from my other job , I was her first interview and she had more to do on Monday and Tuesday , she would be given a call midweek about the postion , I'm just praying and keeping my fingers cross that I receive a offer and can grow with company ... God is always working.

Will find out soon

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in May 2014.

They contacted me for a job interview through email in a week time span. It was no longer than 20 mins.

Why 24 hour fitness?
    How many hours are you looking to work?

Interview Questions
    • Recall a more recent time where you had to make a hard decision   Answer Question

Group Fitness Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in February 2011.

I spoke with management who referred me to the online website to fill out an application. I received a call form the district manager a few days later and was personally interviewed and tested for my skills as an instructor of my format. I also needed to provide documentation that I was certified.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with individuals that disrupt your class?   Answer Question
    Negotiation was not a big deal.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in January 2010.

Interviewed with VP of Sales and then with VP of Marketing. It was a fairly easy process and the questions were straight forward. All questions about marketing or management experience and potential situations. There were no "if you were a tree what kind of tree would you be?" After the first interview in person with the VP of Sales I was flown to CA for the interview with the VP of Marketing.

Interview Questions
    • Typically the most difficult question- "At your current job what could you improve in your performance?"   Answer Question
    Friendly. I received an offer and I countered and they accepted and emailed me a written offer.

Worked for 24 Hour Fitness? Contribute to the Community!