24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.4

What A Joke Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Fontana, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Received an email after applying about a job fair at their location. Went to the interview and waited almost 30 minutes after the appointed time. Very unprofessional. It ended up being a group interview. They said in two days we would know if they wanted us back for the second interview. Half of the people that were supposed to be at the interview weren't there. Also the other people in the interview didn't even know what position they were interviewing for.

PT Interview

Interview

It was this and that and everything all around. The basic of life are spoken about. Also you will speak a lot about personal experiences with exercise and all of that good stuff.

Club Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in August 2015.

Interview

The first face to face interview went extremely well. A meet and greet with another club manager who goes over the basis of the job and what is expected. A quick tour of the facility and role playing of manager and new member, then it's your turn to do the same.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you helped a struggling team member overcome a hardship in their work performance.   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time where you overcome a hardship/adversity.   1 Answer

Assistant Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The questions that were asked, were the basic stock questions every employer ask on the first interview. The problem with the interview was the HR department did not tell the interviewer I was coming in. So he had not seen my resume. My overall experience was not good, but I assume this was a fluke and not something normal.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call the next day. Interview set up for following week. Interview with club manager. Went well. Didn't really ask me questions. Offered job on the spot.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Boulder, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Consisted of two interviews about two weeks apart. Manager was thirty minutes late. The first interview was open and casual in a group setting. The second interview was with two of the managers. I was actually asked the same question I was during the first interview which made things easier.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you broke procedure or company rules to affect an outcome in a positive way?   Answer Question

Club Manager Interview

Interview

1-Phone interview with a regional recruiter, about 30 minutes 2-second phone interview with the regional HR person, about 15 minutes 3-in person panel interview with three DMs and regional HR, about 45 minutes

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (North Las Vegas, NV) in July 2015.

Interview

Seemed professional and to the point. They were very descriptive on what the job entailed and what would be expected of me. Questions were not difficult or un expected.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was Very upbeat. The face to face interview went very fast. There are multiple phases to the interview process. The third phase is upcoming. I feel that the process is a little misleading and drawn out for what is being offered. .

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strongest qualifications?   1 Answer

Member Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

I applied online and went to two interviews before being offered the job. It was an interview with one other applicant a four managers were in the room all asking questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a previous employer that you worked for. What was something you were good at selling at and sell me on it.   Answer Question