24 Hour Fitness

111 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fitness Manager Interview

Fitness Manager

I applied through other source - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in May 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 24 Hour Fitness and Had 2 interviews that were fairly straight forward, first was with the area manager and then the second was with the general manager and service manager of the gym.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a confrontational employee?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and I received a call to do an interview four days later.It was a pretty standard interview. I was interviewed by the assistant service manager. The questions were mainly scenario questions, be prepared with example of good and bad customer service experiences. As long as you have retail or customer service experience you should be fine.

Interview Question – The weren't really any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Front Desk Associate Interview

Front Desk Associate
Huntington Beach, CA

Interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness

Interview Details – I applied in store and called about my application. Then they later called me for an interview. It was with the pregnant manager and one of the front desk girls. We went into the kids area and interviewed there. She asked why I want to work there, and how big of a priority would this job be. I told her I would choose work over my social life and she asked what if I got hired somewhere else and I left the job. I told her I would stay with 24 hour fitness and she kept asking what would happen if I got another offer somewhere else. She wasn't convinced that I was serious about this job. Came out of no where. She kept talking about how her girls work hard and they don't just do paperwork. Wasn't really asked much questions, just told information. All the front desk girls are super tall. 5'8-5'10ish and skinny and look similar. So I guess I didn't meet the looks.

Interview Question – What would you do if you got a job offer somewhere else?   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Senior Marketing Manager
San Ramon, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Contacted 1 week later. Interview process was lengthy - HR screening + 3 separate 1:1 interviews via phone + flown in for 5 onsite interviews. Interviews covered 3 months, and decision took 1 month.

Membership Manager Interview

Membership Manager
Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in June 2014.

Interview Details – I put a application in on a Sunday , and recieved a call Tuesday morning for a interview on Thursday, once I confirmed the interview I bust into tears God is the best and he is always working even when you think he isn't . I arrived to interview 30 min early , the lady was very professional and seemed nice , she ask a lot of questions about what would do in different situations about 3 pages of question , I answerd all questions truthfully and accurate I also brought my resume and previous awards from my other job , I was her first interview and she had more to do on Monday and Tuesday , she would be given a call midweek about the postion , I'm just praying and keeping my fingers cross that I receive a offer and can grow with company ... God is always working.

Interview Question – How did you handle a difficult associate ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Will find out soon

Service Representative Interview

Service Representative
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in May 2014.

Interview Details – They contacted me for a job interview through email in a week time span. It was no longer than 20 mins.

Why 24 hour fitness?
How many hours are you looking to work?

Interview Question – Recall a more recent time where you had to make a hard decision   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Group Fitness Instructor Interview

Group Fitness Instructor
Stockton, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in February 2011.

Interview Details – I spoke with management who referred me to the online website to fill out an application. I received a call form the district manager a few days later and was personally interviewed and tested for my skills as an instructor of my format. I also needed to provide documentation that I was certified.

Interview Question – How would you deal with individuals that disrupt your class?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not a big deal.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with VP of Sales and then with VP of Marketing. It was a fairly easy process and the questions were straight forward. All questions about marketing or management experience and potential situations. There were no "if you were a tree what kind of tree would you be?" After the first interview in person with the VP of Sales I was flown to CA for the interview with the VP of Marketing.

Interview Question – Typically the most difficult question- "At your current job what could you improve in your performance?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Friendly. I received an offer and I countered and they accepted and emailed me a written offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in November 2011.

Interview Details – Typical interview questions like experience, teamwork, weakness, what is a difficult situation you have been in, how did you handle it, what is your strongest trait, difficult customer, how does your manager work with you to make the workplace better.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions like experience, teamwork, weakness, what is a difficult situation you have been in, how did you handle it, what is your strongest trait, difficult customer, how does your manager work with you to make the workplace better.   Answer Question

Personal Trainer II Interview

Personal Trainer II
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in August 2013.

Interview Details – Had an interview with the PT Manager and two other PT Assistant Managers. Asked me some generic questions like, what is my strength & weakness, what do you like about training others, what do you see yourself for next few years.

Interview Question – What is a first thing you would do if you need to build a business from nothing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have a room to negotiate because most of the salary is based on commission.

Worked for 24 Hour Fitness? Contribute to the Community!