24 Hour Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.3

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview process was rather simple. Sat down with a manager and assistant manager went over my past work/sales experience and why I wanted to work for 24 Hour Fitness. Club manager had me take him on a tour and sell him on a membership to see where my skills were at.

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

Interview with membership manager was short and consisted of questions about past experience and scenario questions. Following this was an interview with the Club Manager that detailed more of what the job consisted of and whether or not I thought it was something I would do. There were multiple questions about sales strategies and sales techniques

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to meet a sales quota in a short amount of time and what specific steps did you take to achieve this?   Answer Question

Personal Trainer III Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in July 2013.

easy. If you know at least a little bit about training, you will be hired. This company is simply looking for as many trainers as possible, so that they can move as much product as possible. Show them that you're willing to make them a buck, and keep their Yelp review positive, and they will bring you on.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing out of the ordinary about this process.   Answer Question

Club Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in June 2013.

Numerous interviews will be conducted. As an outside (or even inside) candidate, there will want to be a lot confidence given to HR and Sr. Management regarding sales experience with previous P&L management. People development is a plus to discuss and provide specific examples as a lot of questions will be based on "behavior" based questioning.

Interview Questions
    • With limited experience managing a health club, and with the expectation of delivering on the financial expectations now, how would you deliver these expectations and learn the position as well?   Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

I had two interviews. One with the Service Manager and one with the Club Manager. Both interviews were very laid back. They asked typical questions like "why do you want to work here?" "describe a time when you dealt with a demanding customer" Really nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Really nothing too difficult or any curve balls. Pretty much your typical customer service type job interview.   Answer Question

Kids Club/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

the manager emailed everyone stating anyone who was still interested, i replied and said i was still interested and emailed me back for an interview the next day. i came in no questions really just looked at my resume and than offered me the job.

Interview Questions

very low pay. 8.00 dollars an hour for doing two jobs, very low hours. you could work at mcdonalds for more pay and more hours.

Service Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

phone interview, club manager interview, hr interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you made a mistake and what you did about it   Answer Question

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in May 2013.

This was a fast, easy process. I met with the Membership manager first and he asked me questions on my passion for fitness, if I believe in a healthy lifestyle. I had 5 + years sales experience.

Interview Questions
    • Asking me specific questions about scenarios I've been through and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

I applied online and didn't hear back from them for a month or so. I had an interview with a manager, an assistant manager, and a supervisor. The process took a couple weeks. The interview with the club manager was laid back, but very unprofessional. It set the tone for my whole experience there. The manager asked me, "Are you 21? I'm not legally allowed to ask you that, but I see you're in college, you're probably going to show up hung over, just don't."

Interview Questions
    • Can't think of any difficult ones. Read the mission statement if you want.   Answer Question
    I should have negotiated but I didn't realize I had the option to.

Personal Trainer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in April 2013.

It was very quick and easy to get an interview with Ballinger Village 24 Hour Fitness. The Club Manager and Fitness Manager interviewed me and they were very friendly, non-intimidating and very informative and real about the position and expections. They took a lot of time with me, listening to my experiences and answering all of my questions. They said they would contact me the next day and they did.

Interview Questions
    • What are my experience in sales, how do I create my own client base.   Answer Question
    Very straight forward and easy to understand.