24 Hour Fitness

Updated Dec 16, 2014
Updated Dec 16, 2014

2.4

Service Representative Interview

I had two interviews. One with the Service Manager and one with the Club Manager. Both interviews were very laid back. They asked typical questions like "why do you want to work here?" "describe a time when you dealt with a demanding customer" Really nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Really nothing too difficult or any curve balls. Pretty much your typical customer service type job interview.   Answer Question

Kids Club/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

the manager emailed everyone stating anyone who was still interested, i replied and said i was still interested and emailed me back for an interview the next day. i came in no questions really just looked at my resume and than offered me the job.

Interview Questions

very low pay. 8.00 dollars an hour for doing two jobs, very low hours. you could work at mcdonalds for more pay and more hours.

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in May 2013.

This was a fast, easy process. I met with the Membership manager first and he asked me questions on my passion for fitness, if I believe in a healthy lifestyle. I had 5 + years sales experience.

Interview Questions
    • Asking me specific questions about scenarios I've been through and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

phone interview, club manager interview, hr interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you made a mistake and what you did about it   Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

I applied online and didn't hear back from them for a month or so. I had an interview with a manager, an assistant manager, and a supervisor. The process took a couple weeks. The interview with the club manager was laid back, but very unprofessional. It set the tone for my whole experience there. The manager asked me, "Are you 21? I'm not legally allowed to ask you that, but I see you're in college, you're probably going to show up hung over, just don't."

Interview Questions
    • Can't think of any difficult ones. Read the mission statement if you want.   Answer Question
    I should have negotiated but I didn't realize I had the option to.

Personal Trainer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in April 2013.

It was very quick and easy to get an interview with Ballinger Village 24 Hour Fitness. The Club Manager and Fitness Manager interviewed me and they were very friendly, non-intimidating and very informative and real about the position and expections. They took a lot of time with me, listening to my experiences and answering all of my questions. They said they would contact me the next day and they did.

Interview Questions
    • What are my experience in sales, how do I create my own client base.   Answer Question
    Very straight forward and easy to understand.

Group X Instructor Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in April 2013.

Fairly easy process, I obtained my certification for Body Pump and then got in touch with the person that is responsible for group x for my area. All I had to do was present two tracks that I had recently learned how to do and then was offered a role. It was perfect because I got the slot that I wanted from a timing perspective.

Personal Trainer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

It took over a month to get back to me. Generic questions such as why do you want to be a personal trainer and what makes a successful trainer. This company could care less about how much education/training you have in exercise science. As long as you are able to generate sales of sessions consider yourself hired.

Personal Trainer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interviewed twice, one with PT Head and the second with Club manager. I am a recent grad so she (club manager) may have been concerned that i did not have any sales experience. Said they would let me know in a couple of weeks but haven't heard from them.

Interview Questions
    • None really, they wanted to know my sales experience and "where you see yorself in 5 years"   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Filled out application online. Was directed to attend a job fair the next week.

Interview Questions
    • basic questions that the club manager asked- what's the most rewarding/challenging client you ever worked with. Are you willing to work with anyone. Very routine as he was filling out a talent acquisition booklet.   Answer Question
    There is a fee ways you get paid as a Personal Trainer you get an hourly wage, a percentage of the session price and if you sell a personal training session package you get a 20% cut of that. Nothing is negotiated although I think I would have pushed for a higher pay scale or hrly wage