24 Hour Fitness

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in January 2014.

Interview Details – applied online,same day received a phone call to come in for an interview.came in early for interview, he asked 4-5 questions got my number to give to the supervisor to discuss my hours and availability and then i came to fill out paperwork and im waiting on my bgc

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for 24 Hour fitness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wasn't an official job offer.

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in August 2013.

Interview Details – Very long. One interview one day another another day, then had to fill out paperwork and wait 24 hours for an employee number. I still don't have my schedule. :( I like the people but it is taking forever!!!!!

Interview Question – How would you entertain 6 kids of different ages?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – haven't negotiated yet

Very Easy Interview

Victorville, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in December 2009.

Interview Details – Got hired after one interview. Was recommended by a friend.

Interview Question – How would you handle an upset parent?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I just took the job. In these times I take what I can get.

Victorville, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in August 2012.

Interview Details – It was group interview with 3 other girls, It was a very friendly environment, they just want to get the feel of your personality. Flexibility and open schedule is a top must for them.

Interview Question – If I called a previous employer, what would they say you need to work on?   View Answer

Worked for 24 Hour Fitness? Contribute to the Community!