24 Hour Fitness

Updated Dec 26, 2014

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Kids Club Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

I received a phone call about a week after I applied and asked to set up an interview appointment. I came in a few days later and was interviewed by both the hiring manager and another Kids Club attendant. They gave me a few scenarios (what would you do if _____ ) and pretty much stuck to their script.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about a time that you had to overcome a challenge; it was a bit out of line with the other questions they had asked so it threw me for a curveball.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in January 2014.

applied online,same day received a phone call to come in for an interview.came in early for interview, he asked 4-5 questions got my number to give to the supervisor to discuss my hours and availability and then i came to fill out paperwork and im waiting on my bgc

Interview Questions
    Wasn't an official job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in August 2013.

Very long. One interview one day another another day, then had to fill out paperwork and wait 24 hours for an employee number. I still don't have my schedule. :( I like the people but it is taking forever!!!!!

haven't negotiated yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victorville, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in August 2012.

It was group interview with 3 other girls, It was a very friendly environment, they just want to get the feel of your personality. Flexibility and open schedule is a top must for them.

Interview Questions
    • If I called a previous employer, what would they say you need to work on?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victorville, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in December 2009.

Got hired after one interview. Was recommended by a friend.

Interview Questions
    I just took the job. In these times I take what I can get.