24 Hour Fitness Kids Club Attendant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2015

2.0

Kid's Club Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. They will ask if you have a experience working with children, if your CPR certified and why they should hire you. Other than that it was a basic job interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (North Hollywood, CA).

Interview

Went in feeling very nervous. Had to sit in the lobby instead of a small office or waiting area. Was called on and had more than one person overseeing the interview process. It wasn't very friendly, but I could tell they do a lot of interviews. This is the type of job that uses a lot of nepotism.

Kids Club Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview

I received a phone call about a week after I applied and asked to set up an interview appointment. I came in a few days later and was interviewed by both the hiring manager and another Kids Club attendant. They gave me a few scenarios (what would you do if _____ ) and pretty much stuck to their script.

Interview Questions

• They asked about a time that you had to overcome a challenge; it was a bit out of line with the other questions they had asked so it threw me for a curveball.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

applied online,same day received a phone call to come in for an interview.came in early for interview, he asked 4-5 questions got my number to give to the supervisor to discuss my hours and availability and then i came to fill out paperwork and im waiting on my bgc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't an official job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Denver, CO) in August 2013.

Interview

Very long. One interview one day another another day, then had to fill out paperwork and wait 24 hours for an employee number. I still don't have my schedule. :( I like the people but it is taking forever!!!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

haven't negotiated yet

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Victorville, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

It was group interview with 3 other girls, It was a very friendly environment, they just want to get the feel of your personality. Flexibility and open schedule is a top must for them.

Interview Questions

• If I called a previous employer, what would they say you need to work on?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Victorville, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

Got hired after one interview. Was recommended by a friend.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset parent?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just took the job. In these times I take what I can get.