24 Hour Fitness

2.1

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person – interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Fairly simple, 3 interview stages. Initial screening, in person, Interview with Gm. After I received a phone call, accepted the offer and that was it. They give you the breakdown of how much you will be paid (commission/base)

N/A

Other Interview Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

Good. It wasn't hard at all, you just got to have sales experience. If you be yourself and are all about it, then you should have no problem. It doesn't take a rocket science to get hired here. There are no drug test as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in August 2013.

I submitted an application online. I then called the location to tell them I had submitted an application and they told me to come in for an interview the next day.

As soon as I walked in, I was stared at. I felt as though I was eye candy and immediately felt uncomfortable.

The first interview was a joke. I had to ask most of the questions. Then he told me that I needed to come back for a second interview the next day. I wasn't free the next day so he found the manager so he could interview me then. The manager was distracted throughout the entire interview and just asked generic questions. No questions about sales methods or asking me to sell him anything to see how aggressive I was. He told me that I would hear back from them in 24 hours. Within 48 hours I received a much better position from another company and I never heard back from 24 Hour Fitness.

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview process was rather simple. Sat down with a manager and assistant manager went over my past work/sales experience and why I wanted to work for 24 Hour Fitness. Club manager had me take him on a tour and sell him on a membership to see where my skills were at.

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

Interview with membership manager was short and consisted of questions about past experience and scenario questions. Following this was an interview with the Club Manager that detailed more of what the job consisted of and whether or not I thought it was something I would do. There were multiple questions about sales strategies and sales techniques

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to meet a sales quota in a short amount of time and what specific steps did you take to achieve this?   Answer Question

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in May 2013.

This was a fast, easy process. I met with the Membership manager first and he asked me questions on my passion for fitness, if I believe in a healthy lifestyle. I had 5 + years sales experience.

Interview Questions
    • Asking me specific questions about scenarios I've been through and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Applied a month or two online before getting a call. Missed the call but called back the next day. Just two questions - tell me a little bit about yourself, what are you doing now? Have you had any sales experience? Invited me for in-person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in December 2011.

Online application and test takes forever. Went into branch to push the application.

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

Interview was fairly easy. I interviewed with the Membership manager he was following a script of questions and jotted my answers down during the interview. He asked basic questions why do you want to work here? What would you bring to this company? Tell me about your other jobs?
     It went rather smooth and at the end of the interview he told me he was going to bring the club manager to meet me. I meet briefly with the club manager who was a little intimidating and he asked me in for a second interview the next day.
    The next day I interviewed very briefly with the CM. I had prior fundraising skills( they look for that) and he mostly asked me about fundraising, some difficulties and obstacles I had and how I overcame them. Afterwards he offered me the position :)

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in September 2011.

I initially applied online and after about 2 or 3 months I received a phone call to come in for an interview. My first interview was with my direct supervisor and my second interview was with the club manager. The questions were pretty basic. Just know that they put a lot of emphasis on their mission statement, service promise, and core values so do your homework on that before the interview.