24 Hour Fitness

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in June 2014.

I put a application in on a Sunday , and recieved a call Tuesday morning for a interview on Thursday, once I confirmed the interview I bust into tears God is the best and he is always working even when you think he isn't . I arrived to interview 30 min early , the lady was very professional and seemed nice , she ask a lot of questions about what would do in different situations about 3 pages of question , I answerd all questions truthfully and accurate I also brought my resume and previous awards from my other job , I was her first interview and she had more to do on Monday and Tuesday , she would be given a call midweek about the postion , I'm just praying and keeping my fingers cross that I receive a offer and can grow with company ... God is always working.

Will find out soon

Other Interview Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

Membership Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in July 2013.

I had an initial interview with two club managers in one club and then a second interview with just one of those club managers in another club. The second interview lasted about 2 hours. I then interviewed again with the district manager where he made me sell him an empty energy drink can.

Interview Questions
    Zero negotiations. It is what it is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in May 2011.

I applied on a Saturday evening online and got a call from a club manager first thing Monday morning. We set up an interview for later that week on a Friday. The interview itself was a lot of "what would you do" type questions and a lot of questions regarding the revenue amount at my last place of employment. The interview lasted a hour. He was very excited and told me that he would be contacting me to meet with the regional manager within the week. After two weeks of not hearing from him, I contacted the club manager by email, thanking him for his time and asking if I would be meeting with anyone else. I got a phone call two days later from a different club manager asking if I could come in and meet with her. We set up another interview for later that week. After arriving to this location, I was kept waiting for over 20 minutes while the club manager finished up whatever she was doing. This interview was almost identical to the first interview in the questions being asked. She explained that the first club manager asked her to do the interview to get her opinion. At the end she said she would definitely reccommend me for the position and she was sure I would be hearing from the first club manager very soon. The following Monday afternoon I received an automated email telling me they decided to go with someone else.

Interview Questions
    • Explain what you would do with an employee that was not meeting their goals.   Answer Question
    • How do you prioritize your workload?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in July 2010.

I cut the interview short because the guy interviewing me apparently thought I wanted to be a membership counselor. I don't do minimum wage or commission I am a week shy of a degree in management with a large background in IT as well. Either way when he started talking about selling selling selling I cut him off politely and let him know I did not apply for that- therefore I did not want to waste his time or my own as I was not interested. Got up and left.

Interview Questions

False advertisement in the job description.