24 Hour Fitness

Relevance Date Difficulty

Personal Trainer II Interview

Personal Trainer II
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in August 2013.

Interview Details – Had an interview with the PT Manager and two other PT Assistant Managers. Asked me some generic questions like, what is my strength & weakness, what do you like about training others, what do you see yourself for next few years.

Interview Question – What is a first thing you would do if you need to build a business from nothing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have a room to negotiate because most of the salary is based on commission.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Personal Trainer II Interview

Personal Trainer II
Northridge, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 5 different managers at the time of hire. Additionally I was the one that had to communicate interest, this means that I had to call each and every time to set an interview time/date. Also I was asked to come back to the gym multiple times do to scheduling errors on the part 24 Hour Fitness so that I actually had to go the gym on five separate occasions over a five week period. I was put off by the general manager as he came across as pompous and proud of the hoops that I had to go through to be hired as a trainer. However the best interview was conducted by the Fitness Manager who asked thorough questions and determined if I would be a good addition to the gym structure.

Interview Question – You see an employee go to the drinks and take a drink what do you do? The gym is set up that a person can pay prior to selecting the drink and when I asked for clarification I was told to always assume that the person did not pay.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at 24 Hour Fitness

Worked for 24 Hour Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 24 Hour Fitness Personal Trainer II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by 24 Hour Fitness employees and interview candidates.