24 Hour Fitness Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

2.2

Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in March 2015.

Interview

Met with the Service Manager. She was full of life and the interview was a lot of fun. The interview questions were straight-forward (please see below). If you're bubbly, let your personality shine. Lastly, be honest about your answer. Have fun!

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose 24 Hour Fitness? What makes you qualified for the position? How did you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Simple, sit-down interview. Short, sweet, and to the point. I filled out the application online, and the Service Representative Manager called me a few days later to schedule an interview. At the interview (which was one-on-one) he provided a detailed description of the job, which I greatly appreciated. What differentiated this interview from many I'd done in the past is that he did specifically ask me about my interests in fitness, which I felt was very important, as it would weed out those applicants who were simply looking for a job, versus those who have an active interest in a healthy lifestyle.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you had to deal with an upset customer. How did you handle it? (Or something that effect; I don't remember specific wording.)   Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewing was fairly easy. My 1st interview was with the Sales lead, Nothing to hard. Mainly questions about why i wanna work there, time i handled a difficult customer, etc. Be sure to stress the fact about your selling skills from your previous job. Got called back for a 2nd interview with the main manager, He asked questions about my passion in life, My own personal fitness goals, and being coachable. As long as your positive, confident in what your saying, and have alot of energy (they love that) You should be alright

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to follow a certain procedure you didnt agree with   Answer Question

Negotiation

I'm actually still waiting on my call back to see if i got the job or not. Wish me Luck!

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

They contacted me for a job interview through email in a week time span. It was no longer than 20 mins. Why 24 hour fitness? How many hours are you looking to work?

Interview Questions

• Recall a more recent time where you had to make a hard decision   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Highlands Ranch, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

Submitted an application online and did a follow-up call. Was called for an interview and heard back within two weeks. Started a week later by beginning training on the computer and then with other staff. Eventually worked full shifts with other staff and then on my own. Trainings on the computer continued through employment when changes were made.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation when you had to solve a conflict?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Diego, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Pretty easy, did the online application first. Then I dressed semi-professional and went and dropped off my resume to the hiring manager to introduce myself and give her a lasting impression. Got a call for an interview in which she basically talked the whole time about the job and explained it to me. She didn't ask many questions so I had to add in pieces of me into things she would talk about. I just smiled and nodded my head to show interest and agreed to certain points.

Service Representative Interview

Interview

I had two interviews. One with the Service Manager and one with the Club Manager. Both interviews were very laid back. They asked typical questions like "why do you want to work here?" "describe a time when you dealt with a demanding customer" Really nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Really nothing too difficult or any curve balls. Pretty much your typical customer service type job interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

I applied online and didn't hear back from them for a month or so. I had an interview with a manager, an assistant manager, and a supervisor. The process took a couple weeks. The interview with the club manager was laid back, but very unprofessional. It set the tone for my whole experience there. The manager asked me, "Are you 21? I'm not legally allowed to ask you that, but I see you're in college, you're probably going to show up hung over, just don't."

Interview Questions

• Can't think of any difficult ones. Read the mission statement if you want.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I should have negotiated but I didn't realize I had the option to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Had two interviews. The first one was with the club manager. They called me back and told me in so many words I got the job but I had to have another interview with the service manager just so she could approve it. I went in, and had my second interview. They called me like 15 minutes later after I left to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions. "Tell me the most difficult thing you've had to do"... "Tell me a time when you provided great customer service to someone"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. I was given base pay like everyone else. They said you would be elegible for a review and a raise after 6 months-- nobody was ever reviewed or raised.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness (San Diego, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Quick and easy. I was referred by and employee. Went to the gym to interview(dress professional, no gym clothes). They ask a lot of situational questions so its better to be specific. They prefer very energetic people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer? What were your steps and the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer flexible hours with other jobs and school.