24 Hour Fitness Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015
Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.1

Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in March 2015.

Met with the Service Manager. She was full of life and the interview was a lot of fun. The interview questions were straight-forward (please see below). If you're bubbly, let your personality shine. Lastly, be honest about your answer. Have fun!

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose 24 Hour Fitness? What makes you qualified for the position? How did you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in February 2015.

Simple, sit-down interview. Short, sweet, and to the point. I filled out the application online, and the Service Representative Manager called me a few days later to schedule an interview. At the interview (which was one-on-one) he provided a detailed description of the job, which I greatly appreciated. What differentiated this interview from many I'd done in the past is that he did specifically ask me about my interests in fitness, which I felt was very important, as it would weed out those applicants who were simply looking for a job, versus those who have an active interest in a healthy lifestyle.

Interview Questions
    • Describe one time you had to deal with an upset customer. How did you handle it? (Or something that effect; I don't remember specific wording.)   Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in January 2015.

Interviewing was fairly easy. My 1st interview was with the Sales lead, Nothing to hard. Mainly questions about why i wanna work there, time i handled a difficult customer, etc. Be sure to stress the fact about your selling skills from your previous job. Got called back for a 2nd interview with the main manager, He asked questions about my passion in life, My own personal fitness goals, and being coachable. As long as your positive, confident in what your saying, and have alot of energy (they love that) You should be alright

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to follow a certain procedure you didnt agree with   Answer Question
    I'm actually still waiting on my call back to see if i got the job or not. Wish me Luck!

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in May 2014.

They contacted me for a job interview through email in a week time span. It was no longer than 20 mins.

Why 24 hour fitness?
    How many hours are you looking to work?

Interview Questions
    • Recall a more recent time where you had to make a hard decision   Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

I had two interviews. One with the Service Manager and one with the Club Manager. Both interviews were very laid back. They asked typical questions like "why do you want to work here?" "describe a time when you dealt with a demanding customer" Really nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Really nothing too difficult or any curve balls. Pretty much your typical customer service type job interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness.

I applied online and didn't hear back from them for a month or so. I had an interview with a manager, an assistant manager, and a supervisor. The process took a couple weeks. The interview with the club manager was laid back, but very unprofessional. It set the tone for my whole experience there. The manager asked me, "Are you 21? I'm not legally allowed to ask you that, but I see you're in college, you're probably going to show up hung over, just don't."

Interview Questions
    • Can't think of any difficult ones. Read the mission statement if you want.   Answer Question
    I should have negotiated but I didn't realize I had the option to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in October 2012.

Had two interviews. The first one was with the club manager. They called me back and told me in so many words I got the job but I had to have another interview with the service manager just so she could approve it. I went in, and had my second interview. They called me like 15 minutes later after I left to offer me the job.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic questions. "Tell me the most difficult thing you've had to do"... "Tell me a time when you provided great customer service to someone"   Answer Question
    Not able to negotiate. I was given base pay like everyone else. They said you would be elegible for a review and a raise after 6 months-- nobody was ever reviewed or raised.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in May 2012.

I was called up and had a short interview to make sure I was a normal person. From there I was scheduled an interview. This was a one on one with the service manager with basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a better candidate than the other two people I am considering.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in December 2011.

One-on-one with Service Manager First.
    Asked about work experience, qualifications and skills that make you (me) qualified for position. (It's a service Job so working as a cashier, customer service skilled jobs.
    Asked about your own personal fitness goals. They want to hear how fitness and health is important to your daily routine or LIFE.
    They asked me if I knew about 24 Hour Fitness (History, How the Company Came to Be, CEO)
    Asked if I have ever visited any 24 "Hour Fitness.
    They asked if I knew what A.C.H.I.E.V.E. (Core Values for 24 Hour Fitness) stands for: Accountability, Connected, High Expectations, Integrity, Energized, Versatility, Enjoy what you do.
    Know Service Promise: Clean, Friendly & Well Maintained.
     Went over hourly pay & benefits/discount

CALLED BACK FOR 2nd Interview

One-on-one with Club Manager.
    Pretty much asked the same questions.

(BRING A PRINTED RESUME TO BOTH INTERVIEWS... IT LOOKS MORE PROFESSIONAL!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 24 Hour Fitness in May 2011.

Pretty standard interview, asked the general questions about work experience and different situations and how you handled those situations. Overall a very pleasant interview experience in general.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't really get any difficult/unexpected questions.   Answer Question