Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at 24 Seven Talent
- Account Manager (2)
- Freelance Associate (2)
- General Digital Strategist (1)
- General Marketing Positions (1)
- Recruited for Freelance Role (1)
- Senior User Experience Designer (1)
- Administrative Support (1)
- Buyer (1)
- Buying (1)
- Junior Account Manager (1)
- Freelance (1)
- Director of Business Development (1)
- Fashion (1)
- Office Manager (1)
- Marketing Coordinator (1)
- Technical Support Specialist (1)
- Talent Coordinator (1)
- Temporary Contract Employee (1)
- Illustrator Animator (1)
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at 24 Seven Talent (Chicago, IL).
hmmmm…the jury's still out on this. I responded to an ad they posted and they emailed me to come in for an interview. There I was asked to register with them as their freelancer and had to fill out the tax forms, etc. The meeting was great - I was told about all these jobs, complimented on my portfolio and experience, and I was told I was going to be submitted to these jobs and even companies that didn't even request freelancers. Then I never heard back. I followed up with thank you and again with status updates, but I never received a response. I'm told they were 'fishing' and the jobs probably didn't even exist. This would be very disappointing because I had high hopes after having read the founder's white papers over the years. However, it's been over six weeks. I am more into partnering with my recruiters. Good business relationships make for good business, and I'm not sure these young kids even know what that means.
- what other recruiters are you working with? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at 24 Seven Talent (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.
I went threw a span of 3 interviews, an intial phone interview, and was folllwed up by another. Then did a Skype interview. Was hired in about a weeks time frame.
- They really didn't ask any out of the norm questions. Very basic entry level question regardless of my expertise. Answer Question
I was able to negotitate a little but they wouldn't budge much.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at 24 Seven Talent (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.
I met with Hanna over the phone. Then I was invited in for an office meeting to better discuss my qualifications. She invited her business development associate to join the interview.
- Most difficult question was the one that discussed what did I want for my career. After 25 years, I've been traveling down the digital space but in several roles. Mostly leadership roles. 1 Answer