24 Seven Talent Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.3

Recruited for Freelance Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at 24 Seven Talent (Chicago, IL).

Interview

hmmmm…the jury's still out on this. I responded to an ad they posted and they emailed me to come in for an interview. There I was asked to register with them as their freelancer and had to fill out the tax forms, etc. The meeting was great - I was told about all these jobs, complimented on my portfolio and experience, and I was told I was going to be submitted to these jobs and even companies that didn't even request freelancers. Then I never heard back. I followed up with thank you and again with status updates, but I never received a response. I'm told they were 'fishing' and the jobs probably didn't even exist. This would be very disappointing because I had high hopes after having read the founder's white papers over the years. However, it's been over six weeks. I am more into partnering with my recruiters. Good business relationships make for good business, and I'm not sure these young kids even know what that means.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at 24 Seven Talent (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

I went threw a span of 3 interviews, an intial phone interview, and was folllwed up by another. Then did a Skype interview. Was hired in about a weeks time frame.

Interview Questions

• They really didn't ask any out of the norm questions. Very basic entry level question regardless of my expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotitate a little but they wouldn't budge much.

General Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at 24 Seven Talent (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I met with Hanna over the phone. Then I was invited in for an office meeting to better discuss my qualifications. She invited her business development associate to join the interview.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was the one that discussed what did I want for my career. After 25 years, I've been traveling down the digital space but in several roles. Mostly leadership roles.   1 Answer