24 Seven Talent Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at 24 Seven Talent (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

I went threw a span of 3 interviews, an intial phone interview, and was folllwed up by another. Then did a Skype interview. Was hired in about a weeks time frame.

Interview Questions

• They really didn't ask any out of the norm questions. Very basic entry level question regardless of my expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotitate a little but they wouldn't budge much.

General Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at 24 Seven Talent (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I met with Hanna over the phone. Then I was invited in for an office meeting to better discuss my qualifications. She invited her business development associate to join the interview.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was the one that discussed what did I want for my career. After 25 years, I've been traveling down the digital space but in several roles. Mostly leadership roles.   1 Answer