24 Seven Talent Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.2

Talent Coordinator Interview

The interview process was very fun and welcoming.When you come in you should look pretty if you are trying to get hired. 24/7 hates ugly, fat, and minorities. Make sure to wear make up, and if you are a guy, don't apply.

Interview Questions
    • How did you hear about us...? From no where.   View Answer
    there was none.

General Marketing Positions Interview

I applied online – interviewed at 24 Seven Talent in August 2014.

Useless. Went in for an interview and answered some basic questions. Never heard from them again and they do not respond to my emails. Would not work with them or recommend them to anyone. Seemed like an assembly line and I was just a number to them. I was surprised not to hear from them as upon initial reaction they seemed very nice and like they would be helpful

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at 24 Seven Talent.

A short and concise interview process that took place in their office. We mostly talked about my previous experience, past jobs, what was I looking for. We went through some of my projects and talked about my strengths and weaknesses. Then we discussed salary and hourly rate, and they told me about the kind of jobs they'll be looking for to match my professional profile.

Interview Questions
    • It was quite a standard interview, no difficult questions that I can recall.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was a per job basis. Most of the time they'll let me know about new positions and their hourly rate and we'll try to see if it would fit my profile and interest.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 24 Seven Talent.

The interview took 10 minutes for the candidate before me and me.
    The recruiter asked questions quickly and wrote few words on the paper.
    It is too procedure interview.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at 24 Seven Talent in June 2013.

I went threw a span of 3 interviews, an intial phone interview, and was folllwed up by another. Then did a Skype interview. Was hired in about a weeks time frame.

Interview Questions
    • They really didn't ask any out of the norm questions. Very basic entry level question regardless of my expertise.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotitate a little but they wouldn't budge much.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 24 Seven Talent in May 2013.

They are very hands on - prompt to respond, and if they like you, they will give you many open positions!

Interview Questions
    I simply came in and signed papers

General Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at 24 Seven Talent in May 2013.

I met with Hanna over the phone. Then I was invited in for an office meeting to better discuss my qualifications. She invited her business development associate to join the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was the one that discussed what did I want for my career. After 25 years, I've been traveling down the digital space but in several roles. Mostly leadership roles.   View Answer

Illustrator Animator Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at 24 Seven Talent in May 2013.

I get a job offer and the agent thinks I'm a good fit. That's great news. But they refuse to tell me the job requirements, budget or timeline the client desires. As a professional how can I help your client if you don't tell me what they need. It's absurd.

Interview Questions
    • When I unsubscribe to their list, I continue to get automated spam on how great their company is and other phantom job offers. I'm not sure if they are just datamining for personal information. There's been no genuine communication.   Answer Question

I can't reasonable accept a job, if they don't let me know what the client needs.

Freelance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at 24 Seven Talent in April 2013.

I met with several people at the firm. They were all very kind and attentive. They reviewed my portfolio and discussed my career experience. We brainstormed about the freelance work and potential clients where I could be employed.

They explained that I had great experience and a great portfolio, but that it would take time to find the right position.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at 24 Seven Talent in March 2013.

I found a listing on craigs list and applied for the possition. The IT manager contacted me and we had a telphone interview that led to 3 on site interviews with the IT manager, IT director, and the Vice Presidents of the Westcoast region. The IT manager had the most technical questions and gave me scenarios on what I would do in an event say for example, the Exchange Server stopped working, or a computer got virused. The IT director along with Vice Presidents wanted to see my personality and how I can work with others with different work personalities.

Interview Questions
    • "Since we are a staffing agency we find people jobs. We always have IT postings, how do I know you are not going to jump to another job and leave us?"   Answer Question