24 Seven Talent

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Digital Strategist Interview

General Digital Strategist
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at 24 Seven Talent in May 2013.

Interview Details – I met with Hanna over the phone. Then I was invited in for an office meeting to better discuss my qualifications. She invited her business development associate to join the interview.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was the one that discussed what did I want for my career. After 25 years, I've been traveling down the digital space but in several roles. Mostly leadership roles.   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at 24 Seven Talent in June 2013.

Interview Details – I went threw a span of 3 interviews, an intial phone interview, and was folllwed up by another. Then did a Skype interview. Was hired in about a weeks time frame.

Interview Question – They really didn't ask any out of the norm questions. Very basic entry level question regardless of my expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotitate a little but they wouldn't budge much.

Administrative Support Interview

Administrative Support
Newport Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at 24 Seven Talent in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for two jobs which were posted by 24 Seven Talent. They contacted me by email if I could come to the agency a few days later in order to discuss my opportunities. The welcome was very friendly and warm. Several account managers reviewed my resume and discussed with me what I was looking for. Then one of them asked if I would be available to do an online admin job starting two days later. I accepted. After this assignment, they called me again for another assignment in the admin sector where I got eventually hired full-time.
During the interview, the two positions I applied for were not discussed. Maybe because my profile was not a 100% fit for them. I believe they first wanted to give me jobs where they could see how well I would perform.

Interview Question – They didn't ask me any difficult questions. It was more or a "I'd like to meet you and see who you are"-meeting.   Answer Question

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Senior User Experience Designer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at 24 Seven Talent.

Interview Details – A short and concise interview process that took place in their office. We mostly talked about my previous experience, past jobs, what was I looking for. We went through some of my projects and talked about my strengths and weaknesses. Then we discussed salary and hourly rate, and they told me about the kind of jobs they'll be looking for to match my professional profile.

Interview Question – It was quite a standard interview, no difficult questions that I can recall.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was a per job basis. Most of the time they'll let me know about new positions and their hourly rate and we'll try to see if it would fit my profile and interest.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Technical Support Specialist
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at 24 Seven Talent in March 2013.

Interview Details – I found a listing on craigs list and applied for the possition. The IT manager contacted me and we had a telphone interview that led to 3 on site interviews with the IT manager, IT director, and the Vice Presidents of the Westcoast region. The IT manager had the most technical questions and gave me scenarios on what I would do in an event say for example, the Exchange Server stopped working, or a computer got virused. The IT director along with Vice Presidents wanted to see my personality and how I can work with others with different work personalities.

Interview Question – "Since we are a staffing agency we find people jobs. We always have IT postings, how do I know you are not going to jump to another job and leave us?"   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Buyer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at 24 Seven Talent.

Interview Details – The interview took 10 minutes for the candidate before me and me.
The recruiter asked questions quickly and wrote few words on the paper.
It is too procedure interview.

Interview Question – What is your expected salary?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 24 Seven Talent in May 2013.

Interview Details – They are very hands on - prompt to respond, and if they like you, they will give you many open positions!

Interview Question – Casual interview - nothing too unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I simply came in and signed papers

Illustrator Animator Interview

Illustrator Animator

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at 24 Seven Talent in May 2013.

Interview Details – I get a job offer and the agent thinks I'm a good fit. That's great news. But they refuse to tell me the job requirements, budget or timeline the client desires. As a professional how can I help your client if you don't tell me what they need. It's absurd.

Interview Question – When I unsubscribe to their list, I continue to get automated spam on how great their company is and other phantom job offers. I'm not sure if they are just datamining for personal information. There's been no genuine communication.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I can't reasonable accept a job, if they don't let me know what the client needs.

Very Easy Interview

Freelance Interview

Freelance
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at 24 Seven Talent in April 2013.

Interview Details – I met with several people at the firm. They were all very kind and attentive. They reviewed my portfolio and discussed my career experience. We brainstormed about the freelance work and potential clients where I could be employed.

They explained that I had great experience and a great portfolio, but that it would take time to find the right position.

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 24 Seven Talent in October 2012.

Interview Details – very rigorous interview process. I had to meet in person with the manager of the Seattle Office, then meet the team. Afterwards I had a series of phone interviews with recruiters from corporate, the Sr. Operations Manager, Office Manager in California, and with the VP in LA.

Interview Question – I dont remember. I'm very experienced at my postion, so the questions did not faze me.   Answer Question

Worked for 24 Seven Talent? Contribute to the Community!