24 Seven Talent Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.2

Recruited for Freelance Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Seven Talent (Chicago, IL).

Interview

hmmmm…the jury's still out on this. I responded to an ad they posted and they emailed me to come in for an interview. There I was asked to register with them as their freelancer and had to fill out the tax forms, etc. The meeting was great - I was told about all these jobs, complimented on my portfolio and experience, and I was told I was going to be submitted to these jobs and even companies that didn't even request freelancers. Then I never heard back. I followed up with thank you and again with status updates, but I never received a response. I'm told they were 'fishing' and the jobs probably didn't even exist. This would be very disappointing because I had high hopes after having read the founder's white papers over the years. However, it's been over six weeks. I am more into partnering with my recruiters. Good business relationships make for good business, and I'm not sure these young kids even know what that means.

Junior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Seven Talent (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Great! Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. They answered all of my questions and emails and followed up with me regularly. It was very conversational and easy to talk to both account managers. They seemed to be excited that I was there and everyone loves the company they work for!

Freelance Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 24 Seven Talent.

Interview

The interviewer asked detailed questions. One thing I got from the interview was knowing how to sell myself better. I did not get a called back, but the opportunity was great practice. I was fortunate to score an interview within a week of submitting my resume.

Interview Questions

• Something along the lines of what were my duties at an employer I had almost 2 years ago.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Seven Talent.

Interview

Interview process was extremely easy. I worked with an internal recruiter for the agency who coordinated my interviews with my current boss. I had an initial phone screen with the internal recruiter and then two face to face interviews with the director of the office and her second in command.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate my salary, but felt that I needed to prove myself first before asking for more $.

Talent Coordinator Interview

Interview

The interview process was very fun and welcoming.When you come in you should look pretty if you are trying to get hired. 24/7 hates ugly, fat, and minorities. Make sure to wear make up, and if you are a guy, don't apply.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us...? From no where.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was none.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24 Seven Talent in August 2014.

Interview

Useless. Went in for an interview and answered some basic questions. Never heard from them again and they do not respond to my emails. Would not work with them or recommend them to anyone. Seemed like an assembly line and I was just a number to them. I was surprised not to hear from them as upon initial reaction they seemed very nice and like they would be helpful

Director of Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 24 Seven Talent in June 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 4 in person interviews - lengthy process because of my busy schedule and the team's schedule. Everyone was very welcoming and had a lot of areas that they shared they could use support in.

Interview Questions

• How do you see 24SEVEN in 5 years?   1 Answer

Freelance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at 24 Seven Talent in May 2014.

Interview

I was referred to this agency through my best friend who used the service to secure his current position. It took one day to receive a phone response from the initial application. An in-person interview was set up for the following week. The interview lasted less than 30 minutes in their SF office. The Account Manager was friendly and the questions were basic and easy to answer. Come prepared with your own questions to round out the interview. Within a week, I was given my first temporary assignment. It was scheduled as a one day gig which morphed into a five month assignment. I moved on to more temporary assignments until I landed a FT contract position in the field and location I desired.

Negotiation

Be specific about your salary requirements and what positions you will not accept.

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24 Seven Talent (New York, NY).

Interview

A short and concise interview process that took place in their office. We mostly talked about my previous experience, past jobs, what was I looking for. We went through some of my projects and talked about my strengths and weaknesses. Then we discussed salary and hourly rate, and they told me about the kind of jobs they'll be looking for to match my professional profile.

Interview Questions

• It was quite a standard interview, no difficult questions that I can recall.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was a per job basis. Most of the time they'll let me know about new positions and their hourly rate and we'll try to see if it would fit my profile and interest.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 24 Seven Talent (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview took 10 minutes for the candidate before me and me. The recruiter asked questions quickly and wrote few words on the paper. It is too procedure interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary?   1 Answer