2U

Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Assistant Interview

Office Assistant
Landover, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at 2U in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for a job online and about a month later I received an email from their recruiting coordinator asking me if I was available for a phone interview within the next two days. I replied back with my availability. I didn't hear back so I assumed the interview would go on as scheduled. I didn't hear from her. So eventually I call her and she says she didn't note the time for my interview and she would call me tomorrow for the interview and that she would be sending me an application to fill out and send back to her. We have the interview the next day. Typical questions about experience and some behavioral questions. Seemed like she was reading from a paper. And her only response was usually "awesome". It lasted less than 30 minutes, more like 10.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone were being an asshole?   View Answer
  • We typically have company mixers. What are some of your ideas for a mixer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at 2U

Worked for 2U? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 2U Office Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by 2U employees and interview candidates.