2e2

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 2e2 in July 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process initiated with a brief phone call which described the job and asked whether I could submit an up to date CV and complete a short task relevant to the job role. After submitting the email I was contacted the next day asking whether I could attend an interview the following week. The interview was very informal and relaxed. On arrival at Gillingham street I signed in at reception, was offered a cup of tea/coffee by the receptionist and waited in the reception area for 5 minutes. The interview had very few direct questions other than why I wanted to work at 2e2 and what I expected out of it. The interview primarily consisted of a discussion on the job specification and how I could contribute to 2e2 and the Marketing team. I was asked what knowledge I had on 2e2's capabilities and 2e2's target sectors listed in the specification. I was offered the job the same day. I was informed that black flags for the process included spelling mistakes in my application and lying about qualifications or IT competency.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of 2e2's cloud capabilities?   Answer Question
  • In what ways do you believe IT investment could help improve the quality of service in a local or regional government?   Answer Question

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Service Delivery Manager
Newbury, England (UK)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at 2e2 in January 2009.

Interview Details – telephone interview, two face to face interviews

Interview Question – Why should I employee you over anyone else i have interviewed   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Can negotiate, however just a 1k raise, and holiday increase

Worked for 2e2? Contribute to the Community!