314e Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.8

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 314e.

Interview

Phone interview then onsite interview. They give you brain teasers then you will talk to the team lead and/or manager. After that you will be contacted whether you got the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA).

Interview

You'll get a phone screening first and if you don't past this, then this job probably isn't suitable for you. As a recruiter that will be making many cold calls, you must have a liking for being personable on the phone. The in person interview consists of brain teasers followed by an interview by a panel consisting of the team lead, manager, and the vice president.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to get asked questions on key words on your resume.   Answer Question

Sales/Recruiting/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two employees that have been with the company less than a year. It hey work with hospitals and look to place great candidates with top line medical jobs.

Interview Questions

• There were three riddles I had ten minutes to complete before the interview. Good way to get the brain going.   Answer Question

Recruiting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Process includes riddles, generic interview questions, and you will go through about 3 rounds of people. If you're good, you'll make it to the last round which is the Director of Recruiting/Sales. Given an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of an exam and review of your resume. If available you may meet with one of the managers of the office. The interview lasted about an hour and was professional. After the interview despite following up multiple times, they did not even give a proper rejection, just stopped answering my emails.

Interview Questions

• There was an exam given in which math questions and other logic questions were asked. You were left in the exam room alone to take the test then you reviewed answers with the interviewer. This seemed very odd and quite startling for a recruitment interview.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Most of the communication was through email and phone calls and then an interview was set up. The work environment seemed relaxed but it seemed as if they were overworked from the questions I asked in the interview. I sent a follow up email but I actually never heard back from them in accordance to if I obtained the job or not.

Interview Questions

• They gave a set of brain teaser questions in the beginning to answer, so be wary of that.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Met at a career fair and spoke to the main recruiter associate, applied via college website. Got a phone call two weeks later to sent up an on-site interview. The on-site interview lasted about 2 hours, consisted of an intelligence tests, with panel interview with your team as well as one-on-one interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because it seems as though the terms were strictly laid out, salary has a pay schedule so doesn't seem very negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

314e honors referrals, which is how I obtained an interview for myself. I was brought in by a friend who was also a Recruiter.

Interview Questions

• 314e requires the candidate to complete a number of riddles, somewhat similar to infamous Google interview riddles. Unless a referral, they do actually dock points for incorrect answers, and they will often reject the candidate for this, as well. Otherwise, i is more of a 'getting to know you' session.   Answer Question
    • Sales candidates are often asked to sell something. For example, the pen they brought with them. Mock cold calls or also often asked of, too.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is n negotiation phase. The benefits cannot be negotiated, and the salary is a pay schedule that cannot be negotiated. Relocation assistance is not provided for employees unless they are a consultant hired to work for 314e.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 314e in January 2012.

Interview

Really brief interview asking to go over your resume. They do give a test on riddles. It was really about common sense and sometimes there wasn't even a right answer. I think if you can BS your way and talk with conviction, you should be okay.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background. Why do you want to work in sales?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 314e.

Interview

Short phone screening of about ten minutes, scheduled for in person interview that lasted about an hour.