Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at 314e
- Recruiter (4)
- Associate (3)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Sales Associate (1)
- Recruiting Associate (1)
- Sales/Recruiting/Marketing (1)
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at 314e.
Phone interview then onsite interview. They give you brain teasers then you will talk to the team lead and/or manager. After that you will be contacted whether you got the position.
- Tell me about yourself? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for 314e
Recruiter InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA).
You'll get a phone screening first and if you don't past this, then this job probably isn't suitable for you. As a recruiter that will be making many cold calls, you must have a liking for being personable on the phone. The in person interview consists of brain teasers followed by an interview by a panel consisting of the team lead, manager, and the vice president.
- Be prepared to get asked questions on key words on your resume. Answer Question
Recruiter InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA) in April 2013.
The interview consisted of an exam and review of your resume. If available you may meet with one of the managers of the office. The interview lasted about an hour and was professional. After the interview despite following up multiple times, they did not even give a proper rejection, just stopped answering my emails.
- There was an exam given in which math questions and other logic questions were asked. You were left in the exam room alone to take the test then you reviewed answers with the interviewer. This seemed very odd and quite startling for a recruitment interview. Answer Question
Recruiter InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at 314e (Fremont, CA) in January 2012.
314e honors referrals, which is how I obtained an interview for myself. I was brought in by a friend who was also a Recruiter.
- 314e requires the candidate to complete a number of riddles, somewhat similar to infamous Google interview riddles. Unless a referral, they do actually dock points for incorrect answers, and they will often reject the candidate for this, as well. Otherwise, i is more of a 'getting to know you' session. Answer Question
- Sales candidates are often asked to sell something. For example, the pen they brought with them. Mock cold calls or also often asked of, too. Answer Question
There is n negotiation phase. The benefits cannot be negotiated, and the salary is a pay schedule that cannot be negotiated. Relocation assistance is not provided for employees unless they are a consultant hired to work for 314e.