33Across

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at 33Across

Account Managwe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at 33Across.

I was interviewed by 2 different people. The interview itself was very casual, the questions being mostly behavorial questions. The staff was friendly and the office layout looked like a very pleasant place to work in.

Interview Questions
    • There really was not a particularly difficult question that I could recall   Answer Question

Other offer

Publisher Development Interview

I applied online – interviewed at 33Across.

Had a great initial interview with hiring manager and then was followed up with no response/curt responses from HR.

Interview Questions
    • What would the first steps be towards opening a new division?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at 33Across in September 2012.

Awesome people. HR guy clearly knows his product in and out and loves it. Says a lot about the company if HR is that gassed up about what's happening.

Phone screen was reasonable, comprehensive, and top notch. Not a lot of canned HR questions which tend to annoy folks like me.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, nothing too difficult came up. They fired a shot about salary on the first call which is always unexpected, but they didn't press when I sort of indicated I wanted whatever was budgeted.   Answer Question