33Across Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at 33Across

Account Managwe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 33Across (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 different people. The interview itself was very casual, the questions being mostly behavorial questions. The staff was friendly and the office layout looked like a very pleasant place to work in.

Interview Questions

• There really was not a particularly difficult question that I could recall   Answer Question

Other offer

Publisher Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 33Across.

Interview

Had a great initial interview with hiring manager and then was followed up with no response/curt responses from HR.

Interview Questions

• What would the first steps be towards opening a new division?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at 33Across (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Awesome people. HR guy clearly knows his product in and out and loves it. Says a lot about the company if HR is that gassed up about what's happening. Phone screen was reasonable, comprehensive, and top notch. Not a lot of canned HR questions which tend to annoy folks like me.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, nothing too difficult came up. They fired a shot about salary on the first call which is always unexpected, but they didn't press when I sort of indicated I wanted whatever was budgeted.   Answer Question