Interviews for Top Jobs at 352 Inc.More
- Accepted Offer
knowledge about the company, and the knowledge related marketing area
- the boss was very nice, just some standard questions Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
Interview was thorough but well put together. They make you do a programming excercise, it's a little long, but I appreciate the fact they are looking for the best of the best and it's a good way to find out who fits.
- They asked a few brainteasers. Be ready for a curveball or two. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 352 Inc. (Tampa, FL) in February 2012.
The phone interview was very low key. Not very technical. 15 minutes total. I was put on a speaker phone and could barely understand the interviewer. They then wanted me to take a 3 hour programming assessment project that I was told I might not finish. No thanks. If they need a 3 hour test it seems like they don't know how to interview.
- what projects are you working on as side projects? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I didn't actually decline the offer, I declined taking further interviews becuase I was not impressed with a 3 hour assessment test.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 352 Inc. (Gainesville, FL) in August 2010.
I sent in my application for the position, and I got a response within a few days to come in for an interview. The interviewer was extremely friendly during the interview, and asked some general questions such as "Why do you enjoy programming," "What do you expect to get out of this experience," etc.
- What do you expect to get out of this experience? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review