Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

knowledge about the company, and the knowledge related marketing area

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interview was thorough but well put together. They make you do a programming excercise, it's a little long, but I appreciate the fact they are looking for the best of the best and it's a good way to find out who fits.

Interview Questions

• They asked a few brainteasers. Be ready for a curveball or two.   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 352 (Tampa, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

The phone interview was very low key. Not very technical. 15 minutes total. I was put on a speaker phone and could barely understand the interviewer. They then wanted me to take a 3 hour programming assessment project that I was told I might not finish. No thanks. If they need a 3 hour test it seems like they don't know how to interview.

Interview Questions

I didn't actually decline the offer, I declined taking further interviews becuase I was not impressed with a 3 hour assessment test.

Web Programming Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 352 (Gainesville, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

I sent in my application for the position, and I got a response within a few days to come in for an interview. The interviewer was extremely friendly during the interview, and asked some general questions such as "Why do you enjoy programming," "What do you expect to get out of this experience," etc.