360i Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.8

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

The process took pretty long. HR person was super nice. Recieved a phone screening to go over my background. Got invited to a first interview with the managers. Then was invited to a 2nd interview with the VP and CFO. From start to finish probably took about 2 months. Questions weren't too tough. Typical interview questions. mostly conversational about my history. Spent quite some time on this only to find the offer below my minimum

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

two phone interviews, two weeks apart, different people each time, first interview about thirty five minutes, second was only fifteen. Offer received a week or so after second phone interview. No negotiation as an intern.

Social Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY).

Interview

Was contacted by HR recruiter, and had an informal phone call about the position. Seemed a bit hard to find time on team's calendar, but eventually set up an interview with 4 members of the team held a week later. Met with each team member, everyone seemed nice with good insight on the company and role. After writing each a thank you note, never heard back. Followed up with HR twice with no reply. This lack of response is hurtful for the company outlook and any prospective employees. Really disappointed as it seemed like everything went well prior to the silence.

Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 360i (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and heard back the next day. Spoke with the HR rep, who sold me on the company immediately. She quickly set me up with an interview Senior Account Manager the next morning, and then an Associate Media Director the following morning. The entire process took 3 days, with an offer on the third day. They each were curious about me as a person and my thought process just as much as my skills in excel and my knowledge of the media industry.

Interview Questions

• Describe your role on a team and how you interacted with other team members   Answer Question
    • Elaborate on the media plans you've worked on.   Answer Question

Insights Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I received an email a few weeks after I applied and then came in for an interview that was about 90 minutes long. I met with five analysts (some came together) and then completed a 30 minute excel test.

Interview Questions

• The agency has so many different departments. Why are you interested in this one specifically and how can you contribute?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

Easy process, met the recruiter and other people in leadership positions within the department that I might be working with. I was brought in for two separate interviews. Everyone was very friendly and asked good questions. It gave me the sense that the team was very smart and that overall it was a positive, friendly culture.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in "x" situation which was something that was a current client firedrill within the organization.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy and quick, people were nice and casual. they ask about your previous experience. nothing out of the ordinary. Be prepared to come in knowing your resume well. It was a fairly basic interview and you might meet with other people on the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a fix intern salary

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process at 360i really threw me for a loop and left a bad taste in my mouth for the agency. Never say never, but I don't plan on ever bringing my talents back here again (...and god help them if I'm on the brand/client side, I'll ensure this agency doesn't get our company's business.) Things started out strong when I was called in for a position I hadn't even applied for. Heard from them on a Monday and the interview was scheduled for that Friday -- so things moved pretty quickly. It was a new role and they felt like my background would be a good fit. I came in to meet with HR, then the hiring manager, then three peers (two from the team I'd be working with and one from another department.) Finally, the HR woman came back in to give me a job resume and asked me to email it to her as soon as I could. The whole process took about 2 hours. Everyone below the hiring manager seemed quite young and a bit inexperienced, so I was hesitant about whether or not this would be a good fit for me anyway. Following this first round I was told by the hiring manager that they were interested and wanted to bring me back in to meet with someone else. I followed up several times and each time was told they'd be back in touch soon to set up the meeting. Eventually I decided to cut my losses and move on as I wasn't that excited about the account anyway. I never did hear back from the HR woman -- not even to let me know she'd successfully received the application I sent across. If I had to list one positive thing about the process, though, it was that everyone I met (with the exception of the bored receptionist -- can someone please put that girl out of her misery?) was really friendly and engaging in-person. But the lack of effort and communication on their part once I had left the building (which I translated as a lack of respect) was just unacceptable.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 360i in November 2014.

Interview

The process was a 30 minute phone screen interview with the HR director, followed by 3 separate in person interviews with various members of their technical team. The phone screen was focused on high level questions about my skills, experience, and professional objectives. Nothing surprising or difficult.

Interview Questions

• My biggest challenge with the company's hiring process was their insistence on getting the following from all job applicants prior to the in-person interviews: authorization to conduct a background check, credit check, professional reference check, and complete salary history. This entailed a significant amount of time -- and requires divulging a significant amount of sensitive information. I was uncomfortable with this but complied. However, before handing over the documents, I asked the HR director how my information would be handled and who would have access to it. An hour later, my in-person interview was cancelled.   1 Answer

Interview

There was an initial phone screen with HR. 30 minutes, very conversational. Then I was contacted by the Insights and Planning department to schedule a Skype interview. I was actually visiting New York city that weekend, so I opted for an in-office interview instead. The interview was about an 1:30 long. I talked with three seperate analysts on the team. Each conversation was pretty straightforward. Talked about my past expericences and capabilities for this position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my excel skills. The analysts just really wanted to see my excitement for this type of research position.   Answer Question