360i Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.9

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at 360i in September 2014.

There was a phone interview with the HR person, a phone interview with the hiring manager, and an in-person interview with 4 team members. The in-person was about 2 hours long with 30 minutes with each person. It was nice to be interviewed by the team I'd actually be working with, because it gave me an opportunity to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult project you've worked on and why?   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at 360i in January 2014.

I received an email from their Senior Digital Recruiter saying she was interested in my resume, then all attempts to contact her went unanswered. Seems like they're pretty disorganized and don't follow through. Not sure I'd wanna work at a place like that

Interview Questions
    • It didn't get to the face to face interview stage because the Senior Recruiter who e-mailed me requesting an interview subsequently went MIA   View Answer

Associate Account Manager Interview

Met with few members of the team and supervisors to discuss the roles and expectations. Some were easy to talk to while some seemed distracted during the interview process. I got to experience the vibe of the agency since the interviewing room was in the middle of the action.

Finance Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at 360i.

Contacted by a recruiter after applying
    Met with several people on the team and talked about the job responsibilities and previous work history.

Pretty short interview, no oddball interview questions or intelligence quizzes

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really, pretty routine regular interview questions. Nothing heavy finance related   Answer Question
    None, basic intern hourly rate

Community Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at 360i.

Worked directly with the HR recruiter. Very personable and quick to respond. Incredibly friendly throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    • Was tasked with creating a campaign for the brand of my choosing, and submitting for review.   Answer Question

Counter offer with current company.

Social Media Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at 360i.

I've been contacted by HR multiple times over the year saying how they loved my resume and wanted to bring me in. I would respond to their email, and would receive no response. Multiple times. Seems like chaos over there.

Interview Questions
    • What times are you available to come in for an interview?   Answer Question

Senior Strategist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at 360i.

Meet with Corporate Recruiter > Meeting with potential manager > Create a mock presentation > Meet with department head.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at 360i.

Applied online was contacted by Hr recruiter. initially, they declined to interview me because I was still in college nearing graduation. Then, about a few days later was re-contacted and brought in for an interview. interviewed with the recruiter and then with the HR Director.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fairly basic. Asked to explain resume and talk about previous work experience. What are my strengths and weakenesses   View Answer

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 360i in February 2012.

You get to meet a lot of different people from the department, one after the other. They are friendly and interested.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are relatively easy, you just need to know your stuff.   Answer Question

Position In Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at 360i.

Applied and was asked to interview within two days. I was asked standard interview questions and felt well-equipped for the position. I met with three people in total (a recruiter and two employees). After the interview, I followed up with the recruiter multiple times (both by phone and email) and never received so much as a rejection email. After taking time off from work to interview with the company, I believe I deserved to be told that I was not chosen for the position. What 360i boasts in Oreo success it lacks in common courtesy.

Interview Questions

Worked for 360i? Contribute to the Community!