360i

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Account Manager Interview

Associate Account Manager

Interviewed at 360i

Interview Details – Met with few members of the team and supervisors to discuss the roles and expectations. Some were easy to talk to while some seemed distracted during the interview process. I got to experience the vibe of the agency since the interviewing room was in the middle of the action.

Interview Question – Given a specific situation how would you handle?   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at 360i.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter after applying
Met with several people on the team and talked about the job responsibilities and previous work history.

Pretty short interview, no oddball interview questions or intelligence quizzes

Interview Question – Nothing really, pretty routine regular interview questions. Nothing heavy finance related   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, basic intern hourly rate

Community Manager

I applied online and interviewed at 360i.

Interview Details – Worked directly with the HR recruiter. Very personable and quick to respond. Incredibly friendly throughout the process.

Interview Question – Was tasked with creating a campaign for the brand of my choosing, and submitting for review.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Counter offer with current company.

Social Media Interview

Social Media

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 360i.

Interview Details – I've been contacted by HR multiple times over the year saying how they loved my resume and wanted to bring me in. I would respond to their email, and would receive no response. Multiple times. Seems like chaos over there.

Interview Question – What times are you available to come in for an interview?   Answer Question

Senior Strategist Interview

Senior Strategist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at 360i.

Interview Details – Meet with Corporate Recruiter > Meeting with potential manager > Create a mock presentation > Meet with department head.

Interview Question – N/A - Just general conversation   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at 360i.

Interview Details – Applied online was contacted by Hr recruiter. initially, they declined to interview me because I was still in college nearing graduation. Then, about a few days later was re-contacted and brought in for an interview. interviewed with the recruiter and then with the HR Director.

Interview Question – Questions were fairly basic. Asked to explain resume and talk about previous work experience. What are my strengths and weakenesses   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 360i in February 2012.

Interview Details – You get to meet a lot of different people from the department, one after the other. They are friendly and interested.

Interview Question – Questions are relatively easy, you just need to know your stuff.   Answer Question

Position In Social Media Interview

Position In Social Media
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at 360i.

Interview Details – Applied and was asked to interview within two days. I was asked standard interview questions and felt well-equipped for the position. I met with three people in total (a recruiter and two employees). After the interview, I followed up with the recruiter multiple times (both by phone and email) and never received so much as a rejection email. After taking time off from work to interview with the company, I believe I deserved to be told that I was not chosen for the position. What 360i boasts in Oreo success it lacks in common courtesy.

Interview Question – What is one misconception about you?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 360i in January 2013.

Interview Details – It was OK. They asked good questions to know whether you really know your job.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 4-5 years down the line   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 360i.

Interview Details – The hiring process was quite quick and painless. I went through 2 rounds of interviews, with about 6 people the first time, and 3 the second. As soon as you walk in the offices, people are extremely welcoming and open, which is attractive in a workplace. The people interviewing you are people who are within your department so they ask very forward, valid questions. There's no trying to trick you, like other companies do.

Interview Question – "What's your biggest weakness?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very quick negotiation process.

Worked for 360i? Contribute to the Community!