360i Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2015
Updated Feb 15, 2015

2.9

360i - Community Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at 360i.

Easy process, met the recruiter and other people in leadership positions within the department that I might be working with. I was brought in for two separate interviews. Everyone was very friendly and asked good questions. It gave me the sense that the team was very smart and that overall it was a positive, friendly culture.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in "x" situation which was something that was a current client firedrill within the organization.   View Answer

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at 360i in December 2014.

The interview process at 360i really threw me for a loop and left a bad taste in my mouth for the agency. Never say never, but I don't plan on ever bringing my talents back here again (...and god help them if I'm on the brand/client side, I'll ensure this agency doesn't get our company's business.)

Things started out strong when I was called in for a position I hadn't even applied for. Heard from them on a Monday and the interview was scheduled for that Friday -- so things moved pretty quickly. It was a new role and they felt like my background would be a good fit. I came in to meet with HR, then the hiring manager, then three peers (two from the team I'd be working with and one from another department.) Finally, the HR woman came back in to give me a job resume and asked me to email it to her as soon as I could. The whole process took about 2 hours.

Everyone below the hiring manager seemed quite young and a bit inexperienced, so I was hesitant about whether or not this would be a good fit for me anyway. Following this first round I was told by the hiring manager that they were interested and wanted to bring me back in to meet with someone else. I followed up several times and each time was told they'd be back in touch soon to set up the meeting. Eventually I decided to cut my losses and move on as I wasn't that excited about the account anyway. I never did hear back from the HR woman -- not even to let me know she'd successfully received the application I sent across.

If I had to list one positive thing about the process, though, it was that everyone I met (with the exception of the bored receptionist -- can someone please put that girl out of her misery?) was really friendly and engaging in-person. But the lack of effort and communication on their part once I had left the building (which I translated as a lack of respect) was just unacceptable.

Interview Questions

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at 360i in November 2014.

The process was a 30 minute phone screen interview with the HR director, followed by 3 separate in person interviews with various members of their technical team. The phone screen was focused on high level questions about my skills, experience, and professional objectives. Nothing surprising or difficult.

Interview Questions
    • My biggest challenge with the company's hiring process was their insistence on getting the following from all job applicants prior to the in-person interviews: authorization to conduct a background check, credit check, professional reference check, and complete salary history. This entailed a significant amount of time -- and requires divulging a significant amount of sensitive information. I was uncomfortable with this but complied. However, before handing over the documents, I asked the HR director how my information would be handled and who would have access to it. An hour later, my in-person interview was cancelled.   View Answer

Insights and Planning Interview

There was an initial phone screen with HR. 30 minutes, very conversational. Then I was contacted by the Insights and Planning department to schedule a Skype interview. I was actually visiting New York city that weekend, so I opted for an in-office interview instead. The interview was about an 1:30 long. I talked with three seperate analysts on the team. Each conversation was pretty straightforward. Talked about my past expericences and capabilities for this position.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe my excel skills. The analysts just really wanted to see my excitement for this type of research position.   Answer Question

Associate Community Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at 360i.

I was surprised when a recruiter from 360i reached out to me, asking if I wanted to come in to interview for the Associate Community Manager role. The interview went well, and was not particularly challenging. Basically, I just needed to show them that I knew social media decently well. They more wanted to know who I was overall, to see if I could be a great cultural fit. I left the interview thinking that I got the job. And now, I'm still not sure if I have the job or not. It has been over two months since I interviewed, and I expected that a professional company such as 360i would at least respond to my e-mails. If they did not want to offer me a position, I figured that they would tell me so in a professional manner. I am extremely disappointed not in not receiving the job, but in how they treated me post-interview. Any place will tell you if you did not get the position.

Interview Questions
    • They had me fill out a worksheet, analyzing social media analytics.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at 360i.

After submitting an application to the recruiting team, I was contacted a few days later to schedule a call. I had a quick phone screening interview with HR, where we set up a followup interview for a few days later. My in-person interview was with 4 team members, approximately 30 minutes each. My interviewers represented different levels of seniority, from those who would serve as my direct supervisors and up. Everything moved very quickly, and they made an offer shortly after. Overall, it was a very smooth, positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was very conversational, and we discussed my experience, the position, my needs in a work environment, and their needs to fill the role. I didn't get the impression that any questions were meant to test me or trip me up. Rather, they asked questions designed to reveal my work style and character.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at 360i in September 2014.

There was a phone interview with the HR person, a phone interview with the hiring manager, and an in-person interview with 4 team members. The in-person was about 2 hours long with 30 minutes with each person. It was nice to be interviewed by the team I'd actually be working with, because it gave me an opportunity to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult project you've worked on and why?   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Met with few members of the team and supervisors to discuss the roles and expectations. Some were easy to talk to while some seemed distracted during the interview process. I got to experience the vibe of the agency since the interviewing room was in the middle of the action.

Finance Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at 360i.

Contacted by a recruiter after applying
    Met with several people on the team and talked about the job responsibilities and previous work history.

Pretty short interview, no oddball interview questions or intelligence quizzes

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really, pretty routine regular interview questions. Nothing heavy finance related   Answer Question
    None, basic intern hourly rate

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at 360i in January 2014.

I received an email from their Senior Digital Recruiter saying she was interested in my resume, then all attempts to contact her went unanswered. Seems like they're pretty disorganized and don't follow through. Not sure I'd wanna work at a place like that

Interview Questions
    • It didn't get to the face to face interview stage because the Senior Recruiter who e-mailed me requesting an interview subsequently went MIA   View Answer