360i Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.9

Associate Community Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at 360i.

I was surprised when a recruiter from 360i reached out to me, asking if I wanted to come in to interview for the Associate Community Manager role. The interview went well, and was not particularly challenging. Basically, I just needed to show them that I knew social media decently well. They more wanted to know who I was overall, to see if I could be a great cultural fit. I left the interview thinking that I got the job. And now, I'm still not sure if I have the job or not. It has been over two months since I interviewed, and I expected that a professional company such as 360i would at least respond to my e-mails. If they did not want to offer me a position, I figured that they would tell me so in a professional manner. I am extremely disappointed not in not receiving the job, but in how they treated me post-interview. Any place will tell you if you did not get the position.

Interview Questions
    • They had me fill out a worksheet, analyzing social media analytics.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at 360i.

After submitting an application to the recruiting team, I was contacted a few days later to schedule a call. I had a quick phone screening interview with HR, where we set up a followup interview for a few days later. My in-person interview was with 4 team members, approximately 30 minutes each. My interviewers represented different levels of seniority, from those who would serve as my direct supervisors and up. Everything moved very quickly, and they made an offer shortly after. Overall, it was a very smooth, positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was very conversational, and we discussed my experience, the position, my needs in a work environment, and their needs to fill the role. I didn't get the impression that any questions were meant to test me or trip me up. Rather, they asked questions designed to reveal my work style and character.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at 360i in September 2014.

There was a phone interview with the HR person, a phone interview with the hiring manager, and an in-person interview with 4 team members. The in-person was about 2 hours long with 30 minutes with each person. It was nice to be interviewed by the team I'd actually be working with, because it gave me an opportunity to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult project you've worked on and why?   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Met with few members of the team and supervisors to discuss the roles and expectations. Some were easy to talk to while some seemed distracted during the interview process. I got to experience the vibe of the agency since the interviewing room was in the middle of the action.

Finance Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at 360i.

Contacted by a recruiter after applying
    Met with several people on the team and talked about the job responsibilities and previous work history.

Pretty short interview, no oddball interview questions or intelligence quizzes

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really, pretty routine regular interview questions. Nothing heavy finance related   Answer Question
    None, basic intern hourly rate

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at 360i in January 2014.

I received an email from their Senior Digital Recruiter saying she was interested in my resume, then all attempts to contact her went unanswered. Seems like they're pretty disorganized and don't follow through. Not sure I'd wanna work at a place like that

Interview Questions
    • It didn't get to the face to face interview stage because the Senior Recruiter who e-mailed me requesting an interview subsequently went MIA   View Answer

Community Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at 360i.

Worked directly with the HR recruiter. Very personable and quick to respond. Incredibly friendly throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    • Was tasked with creating a campaign for the brand of my choosing, and submitting for review.   Answer Question

Counter offer with current company.

Social Media Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 360i.

I've been contacted by HR multiple times over the year saying how they loved my resume and wanted to bring me in. I would respond to their email, and would receive no response. Multiple times. Seems like chaos over there.

Interview Questions
    • What times are you available to come in for an interview?   Answer Question

Senior Strategist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at 360i.

Meet with Corporate Recruiter > Meeting with potential manager > Create a mock presentation > Meet with department head.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at 360i.

Applied online was contacted by Hr recruiter. initially, they declined to interview me because I was still in college nearing graduation. Then, about a few days later was re-contacted and brought in for an interview. interviewed with the recruiter and then with the HR Director.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fairly basic. Asked to explain resume and talk about previous work experience. What are my strengths and weakenesses   View Answer