360training

Relevance Date Difficulty

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Regulatory Analyst

Interviewed at 360training

Interview Details – I landed an interview from an employee referral. The CEO called me directly out of the blue. We spoke for 30 minutes and then he had to run to a meeting. Within the hour, he called me back and offered me the job. It was a very easy interview process.

Interview Question – If you had $20 dollars and a whole day, what would you do?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

Interview Details – Phone and in-person interview

Interview Question – What is your view on ambiguity?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

Interviewed at 360training

Interview Details – Interview process is very disorganized with not much regard to applicant's valuable time. The company does not seem to have a clear direction and although they have grown in the past, it does not appear that this is the case in the future. Their attrition rates are very high and HR general direction is non-existent.

Interview Question – Creating a 30-60-90 day plan should not be part of the process.   Answer Question

Manager, Sales Interview

Manager, Sales
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 360training in February 2010.

Interview Details – Be prepared to interview at least four times, the last with a group of people. Just bull your way through the interviews and be confident. You'll get hired if you accept their meager salary offer. Don't push for more than $40,000 for anything other than a upper management position. They won't do it per their hiring policy. If you're going for upper management like COO or the like, go for gold and then more. They'll give it to you.

Negotiation Details – They offered me the top salary from the get-go. I negotiated but I was rejected. I needed the job at the time so I took it thinking I could move up since they said they encourage internal promotion. I knew I could move up quickly. Too bad for me that they don't actually promote from within unless in a nefarious situation. Once I got my job and looked at the HR internal processes on the network, had I not accepted the offered salary, they would have passed me up. No ifs, ands or buts.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through other source - interviewed at 360training in September 2012.

Interview Details – Company has an interesting interview process that I've never experience before. They have group interviews and once you make the cut, they make you do a 30-60-90 day plan. Also, the CEO interviewed me which I thought was a good sign for someone at his level to take an interest and weigh in his opinion who they want to hire or not hire.

Interview Question – The difficult part was putting together a 30-60-90 day plan . Had no idea what exactly they were looking for. I guess the team liked what I put together and I was hired   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me what I wanted and it sounded like my hiring manager had an idea about the market salaries for a sales rep

Director Interview

Director
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at 360training in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online for a Director position. Since I live remote, I had 4 phone interviews, including a panel phone interview. All conversations were pleasant - exploring my expertise and where I see the responsibilities in the future. It also gave me a good understanding of the company culture and goals.
I was asked to do a 30/60/90 presentation for the position - a face to face presentation in Austin. I could chose the time frame to complete this presentation. Although I was concerned that my ideas could just be used without hiring me - I invested quite some time preparing the PPT. 2 days after the interview I received the job offer vial phone and email. My 30/60/90 plan is now (unaltered) my work plan.

Interview Question – Where do you see this company in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary.

Product Management Interview

Product Management
Austin, TX

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at 360training in October 2011.

Interview Details – wierd.... to say the least. a CEO always sitting on Linkedin tels you something about the time he has and why. I was contacted by him directly, a day later i had three interviews scheduled which were all for some position they dont even have yet. none of the interviewers had any idea as to what the position was or any details. They kept asking me about irrelevant things which didn't have nothing to o with the job,

CEO contacted me and then didn't even interview me.

Interview Question – What is this position?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – chaotic work environment and confused leadership

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Vice President of Marketing
Austin, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at 360training in April 2011.

Interview Details – The entire process was strange. The CEO and owner contacted me directly via Linkedin and asked for a conversation. The first call mainly focused on my work with my current employer and my opinions/comparisons with others at the company. After that conversation, he asked me to come into the office to meet the staff and the executive team. The interview itself had to be coordinated via personal email addresses with the HR representative since they were having issues with their email server - I should have stopped the process at that point. When I arrived for the interview, the front door was locked and I had to wait outside until someone could come let me in - no receptionist was nearby. The interview itself was pleasant, with the team asking general questions. It seemed like they had done this many times before. I made it past that round of interviews, and was asked to come back and make a presentation on what I would do with their business, which raised red flags. Most companies I've seen do this just want your ideas and don't plan to hire you. After that presentation, they extended an offer to me that was well below what any other VP level role would offer for compensation. I tried to negotiate but never received a counteroffer or communication back regarding next steps.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about our SEM program?   View Answer
  • What kind of company do you like to work for?   View Answer

Software Engineer - Coldfusion Interview

Software Engineer - Coldfusion
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at 360training in January 2008.

Interview Details – first i got a phone interview. Then i was asked to do a programming test. it was pretty easy. some coldfusion and html stuff.

Interview Question – why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through other source and the process took 9 months - interviewed at 360training.

Interview Details – Very lengthy ; three technical one HR interview

Interview Question – not very intelligent questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiation phase is really really annoying, they try really hard to offer you the as minimum as possible amount, dont fall for their benefits, there is nothing, Once you get hired you will get only salary and Medical benefits.So dont compromise on your expected salary.

Worked for 360training? Contribute to the Community!