360training Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2014

2.5

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online - interviewed at 360training.

Terrible communication even though speaking directly to the CEO for initial phone screening, and sporadically throughout the process. Lack of interaction with HR with executive office. Hap hazard trip planning as interviewing from out of town, missed deadlines, ignored messages, etc. on their part. One of the worst interview experiences of my decades long career.

Interview Questions
    • Asked the CEO that would be my first and primary task to tackle if offered the position to create a success for the company. His response, "....would be to prioritize"   View Answer

Regulatory Analyst Interview

I landed an interview from an employee referral. The CEO called me directly out of the blue. We spoke for 30 minutes and then he had to run to a meeting. Within the hour, he called me back and offered me the job. It was a very easy interview process.

Interview Questions
    • If you had $20 dollars and a whole day, what would you do?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Phone and in-person interview

Human Resources Interview

Interview process is very disorganized with not much regard to applicant's valuable time. The company does not seem to have a clear direction and although they have grown in the past, it does not appear that this is the case in the future. Their attrition rates are very high and HR general direction is non-existent.

Interview Questions
    • Creating a 30-60-90 day plan should not be part of the process.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at 360training in September 2012.

Company has an interesting interview process that I've never experience before. They have group interviews and once you make the cut, they make you do a 30-60-90 day plan. Also, the CEO interviewed me which I thought was a good sign for someone at his level to take an interest and weigh in his opinion who they want to hire or not hire.

Interview Questions
    • The difficult part was putting together a 30-60-90 day plan . Had no idea what exactly they were looking for. I guess the team liked what I put together and I was hired   Answer Question
    They offered me what I wanted and it sounded like my hiring manager had an idea about the market salaries for a sales rep

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at 360training in March 2012.

I applied online for a Director position. Since I live remote, I had 4 phone interviews, including a panel phone interview. All conversations were pleasant - exploring my expertise and where I see the responsibilities in the future. It also gave me a good understanding of the company culture and goals.
    I was asked to do a 30/60/90 presentation for the position - a face to face presentation in Austin. I could chose the time frame to complete this presentation. Although I was concerned that my ideas could just be used without hiring me - I invested quite some time preparing the PPT. 2 days after the interview I received the job offer vial phone and email. My 30/60/90 plan is now (unaltered) my work plan.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate salary.

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at 360training in October 2011.

wierd.... to say the least. a CEO always sitting on Linkedin tels you something about the time he has and why. I was contacted by him directly, a day later i had three interviews scheduled which were all for some position they dont even have yet. none of the interviewers had any idea as to what the position was or any details. They kept asking me about irrelevant things which didn't have nothing to o with the job,

CEO contacted me and then didn't even interview me.

Interview Questions

chaotic work environment and confused leadership

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at 360training in April 2011.

The entire process was strange. The CEO and owner contacted me directly via Linkedin and asked for a conversation. The first call mainly focused on my work with my current employer and my opinions/comparisons with others at the company. After that conversation, he asked me to come into the office to meet the staff and the executive team. The interview itself had to be coordinated via personal email addresses with the HR representative since they were having issues with their email server - I should have stopped the process at that point. When I arrived for the interview, the front door was locked and I had to wait outside until someone could come let me in - no receptionist was nearby. The interview itself was pleasant, with the team asking general questions. It seemed like they had done this many times before. I made it past that round of interviews, and was asked to come back and make a presentation on what I would do with their business, which raised red flags. Most companies I've seen do this just want your ideas and don't plan to hire you. After that presentation, they extended an offer to me that was well below what any other VP level role would offer for compensation. I tried to negotiate but never received a counteroffer or communication back regarding next steps.

Interview Questions
    • What would you change about our SEM program?   View Answer
    • What kind of company do you like to work for?   View Answer

Manager, Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 360training in February 2010.

Be prepared to interview at least four times, the last with a group of people. Just bull your way through the interviews and be confident. You'll get hired if you accept their meager salary offer. Don't push for more than $40,000 for anything other than a upper management position. They won't do it per their hiring policy. If you're going for upper management like COO or the like, go for gold and then more. They'll give it to you.

They offered me the top salary from the get-go. I negotiated but I was rejected. I needed the job at the time so I took it thinking I could move up since they said they encourage internal promotion. I knew I could move up quickly. Too bad for me that they don't actually promote from within unless in a nefarious situation. Once I got my job and looked at the HR internal processes on the network, had I not accepted the offered salary, they would have passed me up. No ifs, ands or buts.

Software Engineer - Coldfusion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at 360training in January 2008.

first i got a phone interview. Then i was asked to do a programming test. it was pretty easy. some coldfusion and html stuff.

Interview Questions

Worked for 360training? Contribute to the Community!