3D Systems

Updated Sep 23, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at 3D Systems

Innovation Specialist Interview

Video interview. Awesome experience.

R & D Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at 3D Systems.

Hired after phone interview.

Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, SC

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at 3D Systems.

It took multiple phone calls to get an interview. After 2 phone interviews, I was invited onsite for a series of one on one interviews. It was one on one interviews with several different employees. It took a while as they had to scramble to find someone to fill in at the last minute. The entire process, from filling out the application to getting an offer took about 3.5 months. I was asked to leave my job at the time on 2 days notice. I politely declined.

Interview Questions
    • Generally I got the same types of questions as most interviews. Why do you want to leave your current job, why do you want this job, what are your skills, cons, etc... It was actually made up of 3 different people giving me 3 different interviews. There was no coordination between the interviewers though and so I ended up answering the same questions 3 times. A foreshadowing of the company as a whole.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation for this position.

Production Assembler Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at 3D Systems in January 2013.

I was hired by Scott Polk. They say if you know him you can get the job. Just go in and tell them you know him. Also mention Brian Becze and Adam Duston. They are the giant/midget lovers of 3D.

Make sure you hold out for 16-17/hr