3D Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Innovation Specialist Interview

Innovation Specialist

Interviewed at 3D Systems

Interview Details – Video interview. Awesome experience.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

R & D Interview

R & D

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at 3D Systems.

Interview Details – Hired after phone interview.

Interview Question – What kind of animal would you be.   Answer Question

Service Interview

Service
Rock Hill, SC

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at 3D Systems.

Interview Details – It took multiple phone calls to get an interview. After 2 phone interviews, I was invited onsite for a series of one on one interviews. It was one on one interviews with several different employees. It took a while as they had to scramble to find someone to fill in at the last minute. The entire process, from filling out the application to getting an offer took about 3.5 months. I was asked to leave my job at the time on 2 days notice. I politely declined.

Interview Question – Generally I got the same types of questions as most interviews. Why do you want to leave your current job, why do you want this job, what are your skills, cons, etc... It was actually made up of 3 different people giving me 3 different interviews. There was no coordination between the interviewers though and so I ended up answering the same questions 3 times. A foreshadowing of the company as a whole.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation for this position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for 3D Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 3D Systems interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by 3D Systems employees and interview candidates.