3E Company Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

2.6

Regulatory Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at 3E Company (Carlsbad, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Found recruiter on LinkedIn and connected with them, sent message. Recruiter contacted hiring manager directly. Initial phone interview with recruiter followed by video interview with two managers, followed by on site interview. On-site interview consisted of panel interview with regulatory team, interview with director of company, and interview with two hiring managers. Total process took a very long time. Over two months between application and receiving offer. Location was very nice. Office is very nice. Everyone I interviewed with was very nice. Office seemed similar to a call center environment with various cubicles. Very low compensation offered for the location (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview Questions

I came to the conclusion that this particular position was not in line with where I wanted my career to go. I would not have been building a very relevant skillset for my intended career path, plus the options that existed for upward on lateral movement within company were also not in line with my career goals and aspirations. Additionally, no real opportunity to get out of the office. This position involved a cubicle, a computer and a telephone all day everyday. Also, the compensation was too low to have a decent quality of life in the San Diego County area.

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 3E Company.

Interview

Pre-phone interview, interviewer asked some questions to determine if I was fit for the next part of the interview which was the phone interview. Phone interview, same method as before. On-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Most technical questions. Nothing too difficult.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at 3E Company in July 2014.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and got a call within a week to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty basic questions based on my resume, why 3E and why left last job.

Interview Questions

It didn't match my salaries expectations.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at 3E Company.

Interview

Standard phone interview; screening for experience and skill set; on site interview focused more on job tasks

Interview Questions

• Interview focused on job tasks and responsibilities; no difficult questions asked   Answer Question

C#/ASP.Net Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 3E Company (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

In person Interview at Carlsbad, CA office:

Group of 4 people interview you, with one project coordinator, 2 developers and one architect.

1) Tell us about your team size ?
    2) What are your job role and responsibilities ?
    3) Tell us about your professional Experience ?
    4) How do you do code refactoring ?
    5) how do you do code review ?
    6) What are various phases of asp.net life cycle?
    7) what do you do in pre-render state ?
    8) What is LINQ and how do you select the type of object from a list using LINQ ?
    9) What is a stack ? Write a class to implement stack on the white board ?
    10) Implement stack functionality with out using generics ?
    11) Why do we need to hire you ?
    12)Do you prefer ASP.Net web forms or MVC ? and Why ?
    13)What is boxing and unboxing ?
    14) What is difference between abstract class and interfaces ?

Interview Questions

• 15) What is singleton pattern ? And what are the advantages and disadvantages ?   Answer Question

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 3E Company (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Standard Interview Questions mostly related to the job-description they posted online; with some questions on your interest in participating in company activities. The first interviewer had a list of questions to cover.

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at 3E Company (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

The first procedure is filling out an online job application. Then an interview in person or over the phone. A 2nd or 3rd interview may follow. Then the appropriate hiring manager makes the decision. HR person will call to negotiate the salary if chosen.

Negotiation

IT Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 3E Company (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Team Interview. A bit uncomfortable because my team members all had a copy of my application with my salary history. We sat in an office and they asked questions, some not even related to my field and made me laugh because I had to answer telling them I have no idea.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 3E Company in June 2010.

Interview

firstly i got the telephone interview. i had to answer some questions about why you were interested in the job postion and did you have a stong will to undertake it and take it as a future career. while in the next day, i got another orall interview to test my english ability. finally, i entered into the last step to be interviewed face to face, but i thought i didnot do a good jo, so i had lost my opportunity to be hired. i thought i was a little bit nervous and answered questions without taking second thoughts and rushing into some rough and unprofessional responses. i felt that i should be more confident and prepare much better next time.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 3E Company in April 2009.

Interview

Casual half hour 1:1 interview with the hiring manager, VP of Finance and the CFO. Laid back atmosphere (almost empty). No technical questions. They are really impressed if you bring in prior work to show your capabilities. The finance division had a lot of turnover in recent years, so the people there are still implementing controls and are just getting a sense of what needs to be done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They match the market for salary, but the company is small so you're getting a lot for not much effort.