3E Company

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at 3E Company.

Interview Details – Standard phone interview; screening for experience and skill set; on site interview focused more on job tasks

Interview Question – Interview focused on job tasks and responsibilities; no difficult questions asked   Answer Question

C#/ASP.Net Software Engineer Interview

C#/ASP.Net Software Engineer
Carlsbad, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at 3E Company.

Interview Details – In person Interview at Carlsbad, CA office:

Group of 4 people interview you, with one project coordinator, 2 developers and one architect.

1) Tell us about your team size ?
2) What are your job role and responsibilities ?
3) Tell us about your professional Experience ?
4) How do you do code refactoring ?
5) how do you do code review ?
6) What are various phases of asp.net life cycle?
7) what do you do in pre-render state ?
8) What is LINQ and how do you select the type of object from a list using LINQ ?
9) What is a stack ? Write a class to implement stack on the white board ?
10) Implement stack functionality with out using generics ?
11) Why do we need to hire you ?
12)Do you prefer ASP.Net web forms or MVC ? and Why ?
13)What is boxing and unboxing ?
14) What is difference between abstract class and interfaces ?

Interview Question – 15) What is singleton pattern ? And what are the advantages and disadvantages ?   Answer Question

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Regulatory Analyst
Bethesda, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 3E Company.

Interview Details – The first procedure is filling out an online job application. Then an interview in person or over the phone. A 2nd or 3rd interview may follow. Then the appropriate hiring manager makes the decision. HR person will call to negotiate the salary if chosen.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Interview

Assistant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at 3E Company in June 2010.

Interview Details – firstly i got the telephone interview. i had to answer some questions about why you were interested in the job postion and did you have a stong will to undertake it and take it as a future career. while in the next day, i got another orall interview to test my english ability. finally, i entered into the last step to be interviewed face to face, but i thought i didnot do a good jo, so i had lost my opportunity to be hired. i thought i was a little bit nervous and answered questions without taking second thoughts and rushing into some rough and unprofessional responses. i felt that i should be more confident and prepare much better next time.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at 3E Company in April 2009.

Interview Details – Casual half hour 1:1 interview with the hiring manager, VP of Finance and the CFO. Laid back atmosphere (almost empty). No technical questions. They are really impressed if you bring in prior work to show your capabilities. The finance division had a lot of turnover in recent years, so the people there are still implementing controls and are just getting a sense of what needs to be done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They match the market for salary, but the company is small so you're getting a lot for not much effort.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for 3E Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 3E Company interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by 3E Company employees and interview candidates.