3E Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2014
Updated Jul 21, 2014

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at 3E Company in July 2014.

I applied through LinkedIn and got a call within a week to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty basic questions based on my resume, why 3E and why left last job.

Interview Questions

It didn't match my salaries expectations.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at 3E Company.

Standard phone interview; screening for experience and skill set; on site interview focused more on job tasks

Interview Questions
    • Interview focused on job tasks and responsibilities; no difficult questions asked   Answer Question

C#/ASP.Net Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 3E Company.

In person Interview at Carlsbad, CA office:

Group of 4 people interview you, with one project coordinator, 2 developers and one architect.

1) Tell us about your team size ?
    2) What are your job role and responsibilities ?
    3) Tell us about your professional Experience ?
    4) How do you do code refactoring ?
    5) how do you do code review ?
    6) What are various phases of asp.net life cycle?
    7) what do you do in pre-render state ?
    8) What is LINQ and how do you select the type of object from a list using LINQ ?
    9) What is a stack ? Write a class to implement stack on the white board ?
    10) Implement stack functionality with out using generics ?
    11) Why do we need to hire you ?
    12)Do you prefer ASP.Net web forms or MVC ? and Why ?
    13)What is boxing and unboxing ?
    14) What is difference between abstract class and interfaces ?

Interview Questions
    • 15) What is singleton pattern ? And what are the advantages and disadvantages ?   Answer Question

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at 3E Company.

The first procedure is filling out an online job application. Then an interview in person or over the phone. A 2nd or 3rd interview may follow. Then the appropriate hiring manager makes the decision. HR person will call to negotiate the salary if chosen.

Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at 3E Company in June 2010.

firstly i got the telephone interview. i had to answer some questions about why you were interested in the job postion and did you have a stong will to undertake it and take it as a future career. while in the next day, i got another orall interview to test my english ability. finally, i entered into the last step to be interviewed face to face, but i thought i didnot do a good jo, so i had lost my opportunity to be hired. i thought i was a little bit nervous and answered questions without taking second thoughts and rushing into some rough and unprofessional responses. i felt that i should be more confident and prepare much better next time.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 3E Company in April 2009.

Casual half hour 1:1 interview with the hiring manager, VP of Finance and the CFO. Laid back atmosphere (almost empty). No technical questions. They are really impressed if you bring in prior work to show your capabilities. The finance division had a lot of turnover in recent years, so the people there are still implementing controls and are just getting a sense of what needs to be done.

Interview Questions
    They match the market for salary, but the company is small so you're getting a lot for not much effort.