3M

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Maplewood, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 3M in September 2012.

Interview Details – One phone interview and then asked to go to a in person interview. The in person interview had five people in the interview. They started the interview by explaining more about the job and their work matrix. Questions asked during the interview were situational, be ready to provide the situation, your actions and results.

Interview Question – What is your worst quality?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Saint Paul, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at 3M in March 2010.

Interview Details – I had a 15 minute phone interview that was followed by an invitation to come to headquarters to have a 1:1 interview. I was then interviewed by a panel. 3 days later i was given an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – In my line of work, you take the offer that is given.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at 3M

Worked for 3M? Contribute to the Community!

3M Videos

3M – Why Work for Us?

​​​​About 3M​​ Welcome to a world where your inspired ideas fuel endless progress. At 3M, you’ll help us develop the products that change the way people live and work. And you’ll realize boundless opportunities for your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 3M Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by 3M employees and interview candidates.