3M

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Financial Analyst Intern
Saint Paul, MN

The process took a day - interviewed at 3M in October 2011.

Interview Details – I went in to an on-campus interview. I went to a pre-night where three employees/interviewers gave a presentation on the interview and internship process at 3M. Although the interview wasn't extremely hard, they did ask questions that kept me on my toes. Make sure you are up-to-date on all of the companies operations.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Financial Analyst Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at 3M.

Interview Details – They did not give us a lot of information. Basically, you have the first interview and wait to hear if you get second rounds.

Interview Question – Take me through the financial thought process of valuing an SBU.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at 3M

Worked for 3M? Contribute to the Community!

3M Videos

3M – Why Work for Us?

​​​​About 3M​​ Welcome to a world where your inspired ideas fuel endless progress. At 3M, you’ll help us develop the products that change the way people live and work. And you’ll realize boundless opportunities for your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 3M Financial Analyst Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by 3M employees and interview candidates.