3M

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at 3M.

Interview Details – The interview process was very detailed and professional. It was frustrating applying online because you have no idea who is getting your email or if they even look at your resume.

Interview Question – What would your previous manager say is your weakest attribute.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Minneapolis, MN

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 3M in October 2009.

Interview Details – Very nice interviewer, but she did not contact me back to let me know there was no offer.

Interview Question – What's your biggest strength?   View Answer

Saint Paul, MN

The process took a day - interviewed at 3M in October 2009.

Interview Details – This was mostly a behavioral interview with the typical questions centered on my background and such. One financial question was just asked to describe the cash flow statement. I talked about the components of the CF statement and related it to net income from the income statement.

Interview Question – Tell me about cash flow statements?   Answer Question

Tel Aviv (Israel)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at 3M in July 2011.

Interview Details – 3 interviews: with HR, direct manager and CFO. terms were later discussed over the phone with HR.

Interview Question – describe obstacles you had to overcome in your previous job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered what I asked for, so no negotiations were neccessary

Worked for 3M? Contribute to the Community!