3M

www.3m.com

3M Human Resources Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at 3M.

Behavioral interviews,

No real negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for 3M

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at 3M in April 2011.

I went through two phone interviews for the position, though was never invited in for a face to face interview. The company decided to not move forward with my candidacy because they needed someone with more technical experience than I had. The feedback was given to me in a timely and respectful way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at 3M in March 2010.

Interviewed by Hiring Manager, several of their team members and a couple of peers. Interviews varied in quality from almost hostile (recruiter) to very professional. Didn't appear to have a structured interview approach and one of the interviewers seemed to be using me more to brainstorm some of her current challenges. This was not the experieince I was expecting from such a large well known and successful companyu as 3M and I decided before the interviews were complete that I wasn't interested in joining and I withdrew that day.

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at 3M in January 2012.

Initial communication with the recruiter was abrasive. In person most employees were kind and thoughtful of the process. The process was stressful as it involved 2 panels and 3 1:1 interviews.