3M

Relevance Date Difficulty

Interal Auditor Interview

Interal Auditor
Saint Paul, MN

The process took a day - interviewed at 3M in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interview took roughly 5 hours. I arrived at the headquarters to find old offices. This is inline with the cost saving push of the company. When I interviewed four other candidates were scheduled to go at the same time I was. This was somewhat awkward to meet our competition face to face. We each met with 3 people from the finance department for 1 hour. Spending about a third of the time on questions from our background, the position and interviewers background and experiences, and candidate questions. Then we all went out to lunch together. Which was interesting as well.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at 3M

Worked for 3M? Contribute to the Community!

3M Videos

3M – Why Work for Us?

​​​​About 3M​​ Welcome to a world where your inspired ideas fuel endless progress. At 3M, you’ll help us develop the products that change the way people live and work. And you’ll realize boundless opportunities for your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 3M Interal Auditor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by 3M employees and interview candidates.