3M

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at 3M in September 2013.

Interview Details – I went to a career fair at my university where I handed in my resume. I got a call back on the same day. The interview was on campus and stress free. There wasn't any technical questions so it was mostly behavior questions. The recruiter was very kind which made the interview process easier.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions. We went through my resume and then the recruiter just asked about leadership roles and where I see myself in five years.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at 3M.

Interview Details – PhD level internship. Received phone call from team leader, talking about my resume and PhD project. Second phone interview was several days later, interviewed by the team leader and senior scientist. Asking for details about my PhD project.

Interview Question – Asking for very detail question for my PhD project.   Answer Question

Worked for 3M? Contribute to the Community!