3M

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at 3M in January 2013.

The supervisors i interviewed with were extremely friendly,professional and made me feel very welcome,the questions were mostly safety orientated because that is 3M's biggest concern,how safe an employee is ...then they moved on to talk about production and about holding the non-productive employees accountable and also about your personal integrityat work,the culture seems very employee orientated and woulld be a great place to retire from.

Interview Questions
  • they asked..."what would you do if you encountered a fellow employee who wasnt pulling his/her weight and was doing just enought to get by?"   View Answer
no negotiation was required on my part for the fact that i had previous experience with the company....but they did call the next day to offer me a higher paying position instead of the one that i got interviewed for.