3M O2 Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

O2 Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Nevada, MO
Anonymous Employee in Nevada, MO

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at 3M.

I first met with 3M through the career fair at my University. I was then given an on campus interview. The on campus interview consisted of interviewing with two engineers from the Nevada, MO, plant. Approximately 4 weeks later I set up a plant interview. The plant interview consisted of two interviews. One, was with the plant manager, HR, and the hiring manager. The second interview was with an engineer who works at the plant. A week after the plant interview I received a phone call giving an update to the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were the basic situation interview questions when I was being interviewed by the plant manager. When I was being interview by the engineer, the questions were more general in nature.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 3M

O2 Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at 3M in April 2011.

First we met for breakfast at the hotel with one of the Supervisors. Then after that we headed to the plant where we were given a brief presentation about 3M and the city of Springfield. After that I first did a panel/peer interview with some of the engineers currently working there. Very easy questions, typical behavioral questions. After that I went on a plant tour. Finally I did one last interview with the head Supervisor. Again easy questions. After that we all went to lunch. Everyone was very nice, easy to talk to, and answered any questions I had. It was a great experience and why I accepted their offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you were presented with a difficult situation. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • What are some leadership experiences you have?   Answer Question
    Was not given the opportunity to negotiate, but offer was very good and their benefits are pretty good too.

Worked for 3M? Contribute to the Community!