3M

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Optimized Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 3M in March 2011.

Conducted one prescreening with the HR Rep who later contacted me to set up a second interview with the O2 manager. My second interview consisted of going over my resume and some behaviorial questions. Within the next week they sent me an email letting me know that the position had been filled and a reason why I was not selected to continue. The people were very nice and prompt in their communications.

Interview Questions
  • When have you encountered difficulty within a team and how did you manage it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 3M

Optimized Operations Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at 3M in June 2011.

After applying they called with and had a phone interview to discuss my previous work experience and what I was looking for in a job. After that they flew me out to the site to meet with the people that were there and see if it was a good fit. The interview consisted mostly of behavioral questions and focused on previous experiences in work and in school.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time when you were asked to do something that went against your personal values.   Answer Question