3M Process Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Process Engineering Interview

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by facility for an interview. Consisted of a conference call behavioral interview. Called back one month later and told I had been given the position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected was asked. All of the interview questions were very straight forward. Both of the interviewers were extremely nice and easy to speak with.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 3M

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 3M (Warangal (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They mailed me a copy of offer letter and asked me meet at their company.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 3M (Pune (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Got a call from consultant, attended the telephonic interview, got a schedule for personal interview & then one more round of technical interview with site manager & then finally with a VP then negotiation & offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One step negotiation was possible

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at 3M (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2009.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. first round with direct hiring manager. 2nd round with department head, followed by a personality test

Interview Questions

• how do you expect me (the department head) to motivate you to work?   1 Answer