3M UK Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.8

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 3M UK (Bracknell, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

1. Online assessment; 2. Phone call with HR; 3. Interview in Atherstone; 4. FInal interview in Bracknell. The questions in 3 and 4 were about my CV, very friendly. It was more an informal chat than a stressful interview

Interview Questions

• One of the interesting questions was related to a moment of my life that I faced a turnover in my job   1 Answer

Health Care Engineering Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loughborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3M UK (Loughborough, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied throught the company website. Had a telephone interview which was competency based, really straight forward and just talking about my CV with a HR person. Assessment day consisted of a presentation, team exercise and two interviews. Presentation was based on a question given to you on the day. Really friendly company. I didn't get the position but a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you have made a mistake and admitted to it?   Answer Question

Industrial Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3M UK in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online through the 3M website. After a few days was required to take an aptitude test online which was the standard numerical and verbal reading type questions. Was then invited to for a telephone interview. The interviewer was very nice and positive, which was a plus (my first interview). The questions were all competency based and were not too tricky. (Standard things like why do you want to work here? What attracted you to this position?)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to stop work half way and why? Outcome? etc.   Answer Question

O2 Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 3M UK (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

great communication and process, treated very well

Interview Questions

• situation where you had to tell someone something awkward   Answer Question

Negotiation

flexibility with location and projects but not on salary

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 3M UK in July 2008.

Interview

Normal psychometric tests and assessment centre