3Pillar Global

Updated Oct 21, 2014
Updated Oct 21, 2014

2.9

Proposal Manager Interview

The interview process took 3 weeks. Two phone interviews and one in-person interview. I was asked to provide two writing samples before the in-person interview where I met with 5 departmental heads. I was also asked to provide a high level analysis/feedback in regards to a response to a RFP which was lost by the company.

Interview Questions
    • Each departmental head asked questions relating to their own departments. The IT head asked very technical questions relating to agile methodologies.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at 3Pillar Global in March 2012.

Phone screen with recruiter before meeting for 1:1 interview with 3 upper management personnel. Interviews were discussions with some scenarios for agile development

Interview Questions
    • What is compiled in a user story   Answer Question
    • What happens when your spint ends but you still have some bugs and story points to finish?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at 3Pillar Global in July 2014.

There would be 3/4 round depends on Project . Online Test ,, TelePhonice Round , F2F and manager round.
    Client Interview can be there based on Project requirement.

Senior Quality Assurance Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at 3Pillar Global.

I was searched up on a networking site and got a phone inteview with HR. Most basic questions: what motivates you, what is your experience, got some examples of 3 bad/good qualities. Tech interview: a bit more indept but nothing fancy: what is your experince with testing, what is black/white box testing, how would you test a calculator, basic SQL.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

interviewed at 3Pillar Global in December 2013.

first they conduct a test, then GD,after that interview round. all things are very simple. but they don't give jobs who are selected in campus placement. clear this thing through your co-ordinator

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at 3Pillar Global in September 2012.

One Telephonic interview, 1 Online technical test and 6 personal interviews. Manorama mam called me to their office with original offer letter on the excuse of carrying out some correction after 2 weeks of my accepting the offer and sent her a copy of my resignation with my current company . Once I returned the letter to her the original offer letter, she said, she will call me back. 4 weeks have passed, my current company has already relieved me and I am job less now. On calling Manorama mam she told me that since the business from pipeline did not materialize, hence she can not issue the fresh offer to me.
    Just imagine what is my condition for accepting the offer letter from BrickRed/ TPG Software/ Three Pillar Noida.
    I also called their Vice President and he said he has left that company and is no more with TPG Software.
    Is there some method to give me justice

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question is how should I manage myself now after TPG Software backed out to employ me after issuing the offer of offer letter.   View Answers (2)
    They issued the offer to me and also withdrew the offer very smartly because the project in pipeline did not materialize and I am on road searching for new job as I had resigned from my company thinking that I will be joining Brickred/ Three Pillar.
    Very poor experience.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at 3Pillar Global in December 2011.

They came to our college for hiring. I was not pretty sure about this company but after attending their presentation, I had to change my mind. Then they took the test followed by interviews. I was lucky enough to crack the interviews.

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at 3Pillar Global in January 2011.

1 Online test and 5 Interviews and waiting time of 30 minutes and Interviews of about 1 hour each.

Interview Questions
    • hardly any. It was very easy. The person who interviewed me was only with 3 years experience as Sr. Software Engineer. He did not know much and it was easy till my last interview with Technology Manager.   Answer Question
    I asked for 4.5 Lac and they offered.