3dplm Software Solution

Getting the Interview

30 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution.

Interview Details – It was a campus interview.
There were two written tests:
1. Aanalytical & apptitude
2. Technical

Both had basic questions & if your fundamentals are clear its easy to crack.
There were few question related to geometry which again were very basic but if one do not remember the concepts you could not solve them.

After written test there were 2 rounds 1 technical & 1 HR.
Again questions were basic but some of them were tricky.

Interview Question – During interview I was asked to prove sum of angles of traingles is 180 degrees.
Though it is not difficult & was easily able to prove it but I never expected that some one will ask it.
  Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in April 2014.

Interview Details – I was interviewed with 3dPLM in april 2014, First and second round where aptitude test, 15 min 40 question and 30 min 20 question, both with 0.25 negative marking. Third round was F2F with technical person some basic testing question, brief about yourself and few aptitude question, he said me to wait for the fourth round. 4th round was taken by some senior technical person, where he asked about some testing questions, about previous project work, general question (about me) and also discussed salary but not in details.They said will call you once your resume is short-listed since many other interviews are going on.

Interview Question – Interview level was moderate.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in August 2010.

Interview Details – The company HR got hold of my profile through naukri.com and called me for interview process.
After clearing the initial aptitude test which consisted of general maths (Quant and Data interpretation) and english questions (logical reasoning), I was called for the technical interview. The interview panel has two members who were at Team Leader position.
Interview consisted of questions from the CAD software, a few puzzles, and general background (education and professional experience if any).
A few days later I was called for a general discussion with the brand head.
The whole process took almost 2 weeks since a lot of candidates were interviewed at that time.

Interview Question – No difficult question. Topics ranged from engineering graphics, some basic theorems and it's derivation and a few logical puzzles.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would highly recommend to negotiate on salary before joining the company as it offers bare minimum compensation.

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead

Interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution

Interview Details – 1) Enterance test
2) Its a better company for Mechanical / Production Engineers . You need to know domain knowledge for a long career

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult . Just brush up the fundamentals   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Pune (India)

I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in July 2010.

Interview Details – aptitude,two interview rounds

Interview Question – moderate level   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in April 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call from recruitment cell of company based on my Naukri profile. Called for interview in one week. written test was on analytics and basic programming. Interview was on C++ programming, puzzles and geometry concepts. Mechanical engineering based questions may be asked as it is a CAD/CAM based company.

Interview Question – not very difficult interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got what i have written in the expected salary. Can be negotiated for experienced guys but not for freshers.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in November 2013.

Interview Details – 4 rounds of Writng test.
a. Aptitude Test - 15 minutes for 40 questions, 0.25 negative marks
b. General Intelligence Test - 15 minutes for 20 question, 0.5 negative marks
c. C++ writing Test. - 30 minute, 20 questions, no negative marks
d. Technical Interview (F2F)

Cleared the written round, but not through with technical interview

Interview Question – C++ writing test was awesome. Really of good standard. Tested mostly basic. Very good experience   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in September 2011.

Interview Details – - Written test

Negotiation Details – Well, it was ok

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in August 2009.

Interview Details – Telephonic, 1:1, Written, HR

Interview Details – Hiring :
Freshers :Campus Recruitment from IITs\NITs\BITs
WorlEx: Minimum 4+ work ex for resume shorlisting.

Interview Process :

2.CAA,
3,Design Patterns and Software Design
  Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at 3dplm Software Solution

Worked for 3dplm Software Solution? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 3dplm Software Solution interview questions and advice. All 30 interview reviews posted anonymously by 3dplm Software Solution employees and interview candidates.