3dplm Software Solution

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Definition Engineer Interview

Product Definition Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution.

Interview Details – The process started with 1. telephonic HR talk, 2. technical telephonic interview 3. detailed telephonic interview with on-site 4. General Intelligence Test 5. Aptitude test 6. Technical FF interview. Could be many more following up, but I did not get the offer !
I felt that they are not sure of what kind of profile they are looking for this designation. Despite the fact that I did very well in reaching there to meet the panel after many telephonic talks & the tests, they refused to offer me a job. The reason for rejection was never provided. Overall, NOT a very pleasant experience as I never figured what went wrong.

Interview Question – What features could you add to the CAD program you currently use to make it better.   View Answer

Pune (India)

I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in October 2013.

Interview Details – Process of selection was:- 1.General Aptitude 2.Technical Aptitude 3.Programming Test 4.Technical-1(1 Hour) 5.Technical-2 (3 Hours) 6.Managerial Round
Overall it was nice experience, they ensure that candidate is worth entering the org (for that matter there maybe even another round of rigorous interview)

Interview Question – Maths paper was difficult   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution.

Interview Question – Why did you learn complex mathematics, when you are noway using it in your daily life? :S   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I need not negotiate

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in March 2013.

Interview Details – First round is aptitude test. Two aptitude tests are there. General aptitude and technical aptitude. Then Three interview rounds are there. First Interview round is taken by Team leader then second round is taken by manager and last round is taken by senior manager. All Interview rounds are easy not so tough.

Interview Question – Why you are leaving the previous company?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in March 2014.

Interview Details – Got a mail through a famous job board website(Monster) to appear for walk-in.
There will be two written tests(Multiple choice)
-General Intellegence(Quntitative Aptitude)
-Technical Aptitude (Geometry and Class XII level Physics Concepts)
(I was interviewed for Solidworks development)
Then there was a technical interview that consisted of basic Geometry c++and data structure questions.the level of questions here were medium too.then there is 1 easy hr round.

Negotiation Details – I accepted it after evaluating all alternative options with out any negotiation.But I should have asked for initial accommodation for one or two weeks.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution.

Interview Details – It was a campus interview.
There were two written tests:
1. Aanalytical & apptitude
2. Technical

Both had basic questions & if your fundamentals are clear its easy to crack.
There were few question related to geometry which again were very basic but if one do not remember the concepts you could not solve them.

After written test there were 2 rounds 1 technical & 1 HR.
Again questions were basic but some of them were tricky.

Interview Question – During interview I was asked to prove sum of angles of traingles is 180 degrees.
Though it is not difficult & was easily able to prove it but I never expected that some one will ask it.
  Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in April 2014.

Interview Details – I was interviewed with 3dPLM in april 2014, First and second round where aptitude test, 15 min 40 question and 30 min 20 question, both with 0.25 negative marking. Third round was F2F with technical person some basic testing question, brief about yourself and few aptitude question, he said me to wait for the fourth round. 4th round was taken by some senior technical person, where he asked about some testing questions, about previous project work, general question (about me) and also discussed salary but not in details.They said will call you once your resume is short-listed since many other interviews are going on.

Interview Question – Interview level was moderate.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in August 2010.

Interview Details – The company HR got hold of my profile through naukri.com and called me for interview process.
After clearing the initial aptitude test which consisted of general maths (Quant and Data interpretation) and english questions (logical reasoning), I was called for the technical interview. The interview panel has two members who were at Team Leader position.
Interview consisted of questions from the CAD software, a few puzzles, and general background (education and professional experience if any).
A few days later I was called for a general discussion with the brand head.
The whole process took almost 2 weeks since a lot of candidates were interviewed at that time.

Interview Question – No difficult question. Topics ranged from engineering graphics, some basic theorems and it's derivation and a few logical puzzles.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would highly recommend to negotiate on salary before joining the company as it offers bare minimum compensation.

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead

Interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution

Interview Details – 1) Enterance test
2) Its a better company for Mechanical / Production Engineers . You need to know domain knowledge for a long career

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult . Just brush up the fundamentals   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Pune (India)

I interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in July 2010.

Interview Details – aptitude,two interview rounds

Interview Question – moderate level   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at 3dplm Software Solution

Worked for 3dplm Software Solution? Contribute to the Community!