3dplm Software Solution

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in September 2012.

->Aptitude test . . . . .
    -> Technical interview . . . . .
    -> HR interview . . . . .

more geometry questions, more number of puzzles than technical questions.

C++ Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution.

3DPLM initially had a presentation where they showed us the company products and overview. After that they had an APTI, which was for MECH and COMP branch with aggregate above 60. Aotitude questions were all based on geometry, probability, and basically all maths. There were no technical questions about programming,etc. They took only mechanical students as they needed students having mechanical background

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult questions were about geometry as the company develops software for product design, etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in August 2014.

FIrst went to company after seeing the Naukri Ad, First round was written. Both technical and apptitude. A very long one. You will be asked to write programs. Then 2 technical interviews. Not very tuff. OK type of interview. Then there was a HR Interview. In the interview they just asked some formal questions. I was given the salary I asked. ( if u are a experienced and you are from a good company demand more CTC they will be ready to give.

Interview Questions
    • Object serialisation program was asked. Id didnt now that   Answer Question

It uses mostly DS proprietry software. Nad most of the work is just UI development. SO was not interested

Software Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in August 2014.

1st was aptitude and technical test and those who were successful in that test for them 2nd round was techical and HR interview on basis of which of candidates were selected for training

Interview Questions
    • I was out in aptitude so cant say about this.   View Answer

Product Definition Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution.

The process started with 1. telephonic HR talk, 2. technical telephonic interview 3. detailed telephonic interview with on-site 4. General Intelligence Test 5. Aptitude test 6. Technical FF interview. Could be many more following up, but I did not get the offer !
    I felt that they are not sure of what kind of profile they are looking for this designation. Despite the fact that I did very well in reaching there to meet the panel after many telephonic talks & the tests, they refused to offer me a job. The reason for rejection was never provided. Overall, NOT a very pleasant experience as I never figured what went wrong.

Interview Questions
    • What features could you add to the CAD program you currently use to make it better.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in October 2013.

Process of selection was:- 1.General Aptitude 2.Technical Aptitude 3.Programming Test 4.Technical-1(1 Hour) 5.Technical-2 (3 Hours) 6.Managerial Round
    Overall it was nice experience, they ensure that candidate is worth entering the org (for that matter there maybe even another round of rigorous interview)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you learn complex mathematics, when you are noway using it in your daily life? :S   Answer Question
    I need not negotiate

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in March 2013.

First round is aptitude test. Two aptitude tests are there. General aptitude and technical aptitude. Then Three interview rounds are there. First Interview round is taken by Team leader then second round is taken by manager and last round is taken by senior manager. All Interview rounds are easy not so tough.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in March 2014.

Got a mail through a famous job board website(Monster) to appear for walk-in.
    There will be two written tests(Multiple choice)
    -General Intellegence(Quntitative Aptitude)
    -Technical Aptitude (Geometry and Class XII level Physics Concepts)
    (I was interviewed for Solidworks development)
    Then there was a technical interview that consisted of basic Geometry c++and data structure questions.the level of questions here were medium too.then there is 1 easy hr round.

I accepted it after evaluating all alternative options with out any negotiation.But I should have asked for initial accommodation for one or two weeks.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution.

It was a campus interview.
    There were two written tests:
    1. Aanalytical & apptitude
    2. Technical

Both had basic questions & if your fundamentals are clear its easy to crack.
    There were few question related to geometry which again were very basic but if one do not remember the concepts you could not solve them.

After written test there were 2 rounds 1 technical & 1 HR.
    Again questions were basic but some of them were tricky.

Interview Questions
    • During interview I was asked to prove sum of angles of traingles is 180 degrees.
      Though it is not difficult & was easily able to prove it but I never expected that some one will ask it.
        Answer Question

Worked for 3dplm Software Solution? Contribute to the Community!