3dplm Software Solution

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in March 2014.

Interview Details – Got a mail through a famous job board website(Monster) to appear for walk-in.
There will be two written tests(Multiple choice)
-General Intellegence(Quntitative Aptitude)
-Technical Aptitude (Geometry and Class XII level Physics Concepts)
(I was interviewed for Solidworks development)
Then there was a technical interview that consisted of basic Geometry c++and data structure questions.the level of questions here were medium too.then there is 1 easy hr round.

Negotiation Details – I accepted it after evaluating all alternative options with out any negotiation.But I should have asked for initial accommodation for one or two weeks.

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in August 2009.

Interview Details – Telephonic, 1:1, Written, HR

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in June 2013.

Interview Details – i applied for the company off campus.only students from top iit s ,nits and bits college were eligible.there were 2 written test.one was technical aptitude test and one was general intelligence test.basically both had questions from maths and general aptitude.the questions were medium in diffculty.
Then there was a technical interview that consisted of c++and data structure questions.the level of questions here were medium too.then there were 2 easy hr round.

Interview Question – questions from geometry   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – however after getting selected ,they informed me that there are no positions currently available and that i ve been put on hold and i should wait.this happened after i was informed that i have been selected and was promised an offer letter within a week.
never trust company like these.they promise you an offer and later put you on hold.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in January 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Call from HR to several candidate
2. Campus Recruitment Tests: 1. General Aptitude, 2. Technical Ability Test, 3.C++ Test
3. Technical Interview: Analytical Skills, Communication Skills, Technical Skills Assessment
4. HR Interview

Interview Question – To proove some of the Geometry Theorems like, why angles of triangle adds up to 180.   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in February 2011.

Interview Details – There was an initial screening test. It consisted of mainly mathematical questions and partly logic based. The top 25 from the screening test were shortlisted for the personal interview. The interviewer was friendly and make sure that I was comfortable initially. The interview went on for about an hour, and mostly consisted of technical questions on math concepts from geometry and calculus.

Interview Question – Derive the kinematic equations of a projectile, multiple integral over geometric shapes   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at 3dplm Software Solution in July 2011.

Interview Details – A one-and-half hour long written test was taken, followed by a 1-on-1 technical interview

Interview Question – What is the difference between a process and a thread, in an operating system?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at 3dplm Software Solution

Worked for 3dplm Software Solution? Contribute to the Community!