3i Infotech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at 3i Infotech in August 2013.

Interview Details – Technical interview on Oracle Sql and PL/sql ,Oracle from and reports,
 Project Manager round done on the total projects wht am did in my previous company,
 HR discussion salary and company policies and work culture

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 3i Infotech in November 2010.

Interview Details – 3 stages for freshers.2 stages for experienced.it is easy to go if u are referred by someone in the top management.it is easy only.good for freshers.salary not good for experienced.bonus is minimal.travel is easy as cab is provided.flexi work time

Negotiation Details – -

Assistant Engineer Interview

Assistant Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at 3i Infotech in May 2013.

Interview Details – it was a client side interview, interview lasted for half an hour with basic questions from database and java like oops concepts ,ddl commands, procedures, joins, triggers,etc.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – please confirm your salary increments.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Trainee Interview

Project Trainee

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at 3i Infotech.

Interview Details – Initially was contacted through phone, and had a phone interview. Then a written test for aptitude and later for basic technicals. Then two face two face interviews with managers and a discussion session with HR head. Overall good experience, but there were gaps of upto 1 week between written and PIs, so maybe delay could have been lesser.

Interview Question – Some aptitude questions were tough - which were mostly on logical reasoning, basic math with logic applied etc.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at 3i Infotech in February 2013.

Interview Details – Technical interview - basic question in plsql
HE interview - not much of a he round just salary negotiation.

Interview Question – Noting much to mention. Basic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation happened. They are had on salary range.

Very Easy Interview

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Delhi (India)

I interviewed at 3i Infotech in January 2013.

Interview Details – Nothing as such there was only two rounds: one is hr round and other one is technical round. Both where easy for me.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

SQL-DBA Interview

SQL-DBA
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at 3i Infotech in February 2013.

Interview Details – Campus Interview : First they will take written aptitude test , then a technical rount and then H.R. Round.

Interview Question – If you clear ehcnical round very well then yoou are in..   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at 3i Infotech in December 2009.

Interview Details – Though interview

Interview Question – Questions would be based on details mentioned in the CV and about specific project requirement if any   Answer Question

SSE Interview

SSE

I applied in-person and interviewed at 3i Infotech.

Interview Details – it was normal interview. I was asked core java question like threading , collection. They do ask question on j2ee as well i.e. jsp and servlet. What is deadlock ? how do you avoid it? Have you worked on multithreading? There were some questions from porlet like what is porlet.xml

Negotiation Details – yes

Very Easy Interview

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at 3i Infotech in July 2013.

Interview Details – Walk-in interview for jsf project:(Exp 3+)
First they conducted written test. Second level is face-to-face on technical.

Initially asking about my current company and fell under unexpected questions about personal life. they probing me about previous life.
These people are great by without knowing requirement they are doing projects.

Key logic: Interviewer do not know what is the purpose of interview.

Interview Question – I was interviewed by someone musalman.
Initially he concentrate on core java its common.secondly on JSF.
Finally on struts.

No matter how the questions are difficult or easy but already these positions are decided through referrals.Among all the candidates me only knowing JSF.All are just knwing core java but i couldnt understand how they come for that interview but they selected for JSF project.
  View Answer

Worked for 3i Infotech? Contribute to the Community!