3i Infotech Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

3.1

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at 3i Infotech in February 2014.

Direct Face to Face Interview.
    Basics of SQL and OOPS.
    SQL Queries and Java Basic concepts
    Struts 2.0 and Basic Project Related Questions.

HR : Why 3i ? Location ? Personal Details including Hobbies

Interview Questions
    NO Negotiation for 2 years.

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at 3i Infotech in May 2013.

it was a client side interview, interview lasted for half an hour with basic questions from database and java like oops concepts ,ddl commands, procedures, joins, triggers,etc.

Interview Questions
    please confirm your salary increments.

SQL-DBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at 3i Infotech in February 2013.

Campus Interview : First they will take written aptitude test , then a technical rount and then H.R. Round.

Interview Questions
    • If you clear ehcnical round very well then yoou are in..   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 3i Infotech in March 2012.

As i am billable employee of 3i infotech my interview was conducted by my client ICICI Bank , The interview was of three face off rounds, first with team lead and followed by manager and his boss, most of the question related to my previous job profile and domain knowledge .

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at 3i Infotech in December 2009.

Was selected via campus recuritment and have grown since. Hence have no specific view about job process.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

interviewed at 3i Infotech in June 2010.

The CV can be forwarded to HR through contacts or put on website. The shortlisted candidates are called for interview. The interview is held with upto 3 people asking questions. They can be general or specific questions. Based on recommendation, HR department takes second round of interview. The offer is given and if accepted, the candidate is given the joining date and told to bring the relevant documents

Interview Questions
    Short as based on my previous role and salary, I was given an offer. I asked for some more and final offer was given which I accepted

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at 3i Infotech.

Telephonic Technical Round
    Telephonic Project Management Round
    Face to Face Interview on leading projects including some technical and analytic questions with Delivery Head
    HR interview

Interview Questions
    Was simple and straight forward. I had quoted my expectations, HR offered about 50K less which after a round of talks was ironed out and settled for 35K more than the offered amount.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at 3i Infotech in May 2008.

They used to conduct an all india entrance for freshers which is followed by GD and PI

no negotiation

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at 3i Infotech in March 2012.

first recruiter call to me on phone and then he take a technical round and ask technical question .and then he told me. come to the office on time and after second round after finished round they do not give a further information to me.
    and told to me we will call you latter.

Interview Questions
    • how to optimize sql statement in performance for performance   View Answer
    • define explain utility   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at 3i Infotech in April 2010.

It was well co-ordinated. The interview was of 2 categories. First one was technical which was pretty simple with a few basic questions on IT applications. Second one was HR wherein i was asked simple questions based on HR.

The salary bit was negotiated but was not completely fulfilled as asked for. Also, the package was compiled as though the in hand amount was not at all satisfying.
    Advice: You need to do your ground work on the market standards package and negotiate firmly on the same.

Worked for 3i Infotech? Contribute to the Community!