3i Infotech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Engineer Interview

Assistant Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at 3i Infotech in May 2013.

Interview Details – it was a client side interview, interview lasted for half an hour with basic questions from database and java like oops concepts ,ddl commands, procedures, joins, triggers,etc.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – please confirm your salary increments.

SQL-DBA Interview

SQL-DBA
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at 3i Infotech in February 2013.

Interview Details – Campus Interview : First they will take written aptitude test , then a technical rount and then H.R. Round.

Interview Question – If you clear ehcnical round very well then yoou are in..   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 3i Infotech in March 2012.

Interview Details – As i am billable employee of 3i infotech my interview was conducted by my client ICICI Bank , The interview was of three face off rounds, first with team lead and followed by manager and his boss, most of the question related to my previous job profile and domain knowledge .

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at 3i Infotech in December 2009.

Interview Details – Was selected via campus recuritment and have grown since. Hence have no specific view about job process.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Assistant General Manager
Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at 3i Infotech in June 2010.

Interview Details – The CV can be forwarded to HR through contacts or put on website. The shortlisted candidates are called for interview. The interview is held with upto 3 people asking questions. They can be general or specific questions. Based on recommendation, HR department takes second round of interview. The offer is given and if accepted, the candidate is given the joining date and told to bring the relevant documents

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current organization?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Short as based on my previous role and salary, I was given an offer. I asked for some more and final offer was given which I accepted

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at 3i Infotech.

Interview Details – Telephonic Technical Round
Telephonic Project Management Round
Face to Face Interview on leading projects including some technical and analytic questions with Delivery Head
HR interview

Interview Question – Nothing out of the blue... :-)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was simple and straight forward. I had quoted my expectations, HR offered about 50K less which after a round of talks was ironed out and settled for 35K more than the offered amount.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 3i Infotech in May 2008.

Interview Details – They used to conduct an all india entrance for freshers which is followed by GD and PI

Interview Question – nothing technical is asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at 3i Infotech in March 2012.

Interview Details – first recruiter call to me on phone and then he take a technical round and ask technical question .and then he told me. come to the office on time and after second round after finished round they do not give a further information to me.
and told to me we will call you latter.

Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at 3i Infotech in April 2010.

Interview Details – It was well co-ordinated. The interview was of 2 categories. First one was technical which was pretty simple with a few basic questions on IT applications. Second one was HR wherein i was asked simple questions based on HR.

Negotiation Details – The salary bit was negotiated but was not completely fulfilled as asked for. Also, the package was compiled as though the in hand amount was not at all satisfying.
Advice: You need to do your ground work on the market standards package and negotiate firmly on the same.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at 3i Infotech in January 2010.

Interview Details – First round was written - Relatively simple and technical.
Second Round was 1 to 1 - took 20 mins
Third round was - Personlity check
Fourth Round was HR - the final offer.

Interview Question – What is yield?   View Answers (3)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for 3i Infotech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 3i Infotech interview questions and advice in Mumbai, India. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by 3i Infotech employees and interview candidates.