4C Associates Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at 4C Associates

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at 4C Associates (London, England (UK)).

Interview

3 rounds- 1st round required taking SHL tests. 2nd round had 2 interviews- 1 with the resourcing manager and 1 with a senior manager 3rd round- Case study presetation and a partner interview.

Interview Questions

• Dont remember- Expect standard consulting interview format.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 4C Associates

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 4C Associates (London, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

1) CV review (submitted by recruiter) 2) Phone interview - 20min 3) Online Verbal and numerical reasoning test (SHL) 4) 1:1 personality fit interview (30min) + presentation of answer to a case question (provided the question 1-2 days beforehand) 5) Final interview with a director for personality fit (15min)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join 4C?   1 Answer
    • What is the angle between the hour and minute hand at 6:15pm?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Working with the recruiter we were able to negotiate my role and salary from a Business Analyst to a Junior Consultant.