4C Associates Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
Consultant Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at 4C Associates.
Interview Details – 3 rounds-
1st round required taking SHL tests.
2nd round had 2 interviews- 1 with the resourcing manager and 1 with a senior manager
3rd round- Case study presetation and a partner interview.
Interview Question – Dont remember- Expect standard consulting interview format. Answer Question
Consultant Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 4C Associates in January 2010.
Interview Details – 1) CV review (submitted by recruiter)
2) Phone interview - 20min
3) Online Verbal and numerical reasoning test (SHL)
4) 1:1 personality fit interview (30min) + presentation of answer to a case question (provided the question 1-2 days beforehand)
5) Final interview with a director for personality fit (15min)
- Why do you want to join 4C? View Answer
- What is the angle between the hour and minute hand at 6:15pm? View Answer
Negotiation Details – Working with the recruiter we were able to negotiate my role and salary from a Business Analyst to a Junior Consultant.