4over

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Huber Heights, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 4over in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly standard, I filled out an application online and was then asked to come in for an interview. The person I interviewed with was very personable and also had a background in design so we had some common ground. The office was well kept and attractive.

I was asked about my previous work history, what made me want to work for 4over, Inc. and was asked if I knew what the company was about. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary and I definitely did not feel like my interviewer was trying to "sell" me on the company or was pushy in any way. The interview lasted roughly 25-30 mins and ended with my interviewer letting me know that I should hear back later that week as to whether or not a position would be extended to me, and that upon being offered, I would have to submit a drug test and hearing test.

I heard back within the timeframe given to me and was offered a position.

Interview Question – The question was was most unexpected to me was being asked, "What was something that was difficult for you but you overcame/succeeded?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer I was given was more than what I had requested originally based on my current experience, I did not need to negotiate with the company on their proposal to me.

Packer Interview

Packer
Huber Heights, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at 4over in May 2012.

Interview Details – Roughly a week after applying online I received a call from 4over's HR manager from their Huber Heights location. She was very friendly and demonstrated a degree of genuine interest in speaking with me. We discussed which shift would best suit me as well as basic career goals and when an interview could be scheduled. She ensured that I knew of the location and how/where to enter the building. The plant location is tucked away in an industrial park and could possibly be difficult to initially find if you aren't familiar with the area. The main entrance was easy to find and the decor of the waiting room had a modern/simplistic feel. The HR manager met me at the entrance and was prompt in assisting me with meeting the plant manager (who conducted the interview). He was friendly, and we discussed my knowledge of the company/field, what my career goals were, prior relevant experience, positive and negative qualities/strengths and weaknesses. Since this was not a customer service position he did not appear to be overly concerned with my personality/ability to deal with conflict. He briefly described what a typical day in my desired position would consist of and, according to him, since the department was so busy decided to give me a job offer. This was most likely due to my prior experience, and he stated was not the norm for hiring. I presume another interview is conducted after the background check and drug screen is processed. From that point I was taken back to the HR office for paperwork for the employee prospect physical paperwork and directions to the healthcare facility. A week later I received a call and a start date, which was two weeks out (since I gave notice to my prior employer). The people and administration of the company are wonderful, and the work is clean with minimal chance of work-related injury. I am overall pleased with my decision to accept the job offer.

Interview Question – What do you know about 4over?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Entry level positions are difficult to negotiate, however anything beyond that I feel negotiating would be of average difficulty.

Plant Manager Interview

Plant Manager
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at 4over in July 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process took approximately two months. I was appalled at their unprofessionalism. HR called me for references assuming someone already called me saying I had the job.

Interview Question – In one word could you describe yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was very simple as they offered me what I expected.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for 4over? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 4over interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by 4over employees and interview candidates.