5280 Solutions Interview Questions

2.5

Event Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at 5280 Solutions.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with this company & never heard back from them. I did not have direct experience, so I guess I didn't meet their qualifications.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty normal…explain why you want to work for us & your past experience, etc.   1 Answer

There Are Worst Places to Work But Few Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at 5280 Solutions (Highlands Ranch, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Be ready to be interviewed by a panel who may be uncertain of which position you'll actually be filling. The interview process here is semi formalized like most of what we do. AD HOC. If you're lucky enough to get interviewed by someone competent please understand that you most likely won't be working with them but with the underlings.

Interview Questions

• Depends on your position but be ready for technical and problem solving questions.   Answer Question

The more I talked to employees and former employees the more I relized that my skills would stagnate here and that the company dind't not have a promising long term outlook.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at 5280 Solutions (Highlands Ranch, CO).

Interview

About 3 phone interviews and one in-person interview. The interview questions were easy and not lengthy. About an hour total. Asked about some OO concepts, my past experiences and a written test of critical thinking.
    The HR or recruiter for the company did a good job of following up and communicating with me about the status.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 5280 Solutions (Highlands Ranch, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

Meeting with management and a panel interview with peers.

Interview Questions

• Business specific questions, which if you are from another sector can be a challenge   Answer Question

Negotiation

A two minute discussion.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 5280 Solutions (Highlands Ranch, CO) in February 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and told about the job and asked if I'd like to interview for it. I interviewed with the hiring manager for the position. The interview lasted about an hour. I was asked to mainly demonstrate my ability to adapt to change and think critically. I was offered the job an hour later.

Negotiation

I negotiated $5/hour increase in my rate. I don't recall how though I did this though.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at 5280 Solutions (Highlands Ranch, CO) in February 2010.

Interview

Have to get government security clearance since they are an FSA contractor

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The internal recruiter does a great job of negotiating on behalf of both you are the company, which made for a very smooth transition.