Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at 5LINX
- Executive Director (1)
- Online Marketing Specialist (1)
- Call Center Agent (1)
- Whatever I Choose, At My Own Pace (1)
- Website Designer and Front End Developer (1)
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 5LINX.
typical interview questions. Nothing that stood out as "different" Typical questions, such as why do you want to work here, tell me about yourself. What would your previous employer say about you etc.
Received a letter
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 5LINX (Henrietta, NY).
Was greeted at front door by interviewer and shown general area of work. Interview was conducted in a closed office space reserved for meetings so there was privacy and silence. Interviewer seemed exhausted and uninterested in conducting the interview. Very little response was given to answers.
- Nothing too difficult, but there was an emphasis on responsive design in all of the technical questions. Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
Well the process was pretty smooth, because I had previous work experience and if the company likes you they will call you back with steps to get started. The leadership and management really look towards build up the staff so that the company can grow
- What would you do differently today that you will do tomorrow? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 5LINX (Rochester, NY) in March 2013.
I applied directly via career builder and the process took 7 days - interviewed at 5Linx in March 2013. The first round of interviewing was on the phone. Met the Senior director and Social Media Expert. Interview lasted for 40 minutes. They asked questions on my experience, how would I improve upon our product/ company, Assuming that you are selected, what will be your strategy for next 60 days etc.
- You seem to be drawing a good salary. Will you be OK in taking a salary cut? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 5LINX in January 2011.
This is a self paced self employed. You decided how you quickly you move up.
- What was I willing to do to change the dynamics of my family's future. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review