600 Global, Inc. Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Glendale, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

This was a series of 3 interviews. The first one was more informative, but mutual interview. The 2nd one was longer, with upper management, and the 3rd was a job offer. I loved the professionalism this company has. I feel like i have opportunities here that other companies didn't present in their interviews. They layed it all out there during the process.

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example of a time when you took it upon yourself to solve a customers problem with out having to call management.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 600 Global, Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Glendale, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

A recruiter called me in the regards of my resume, I had set up a interview the next day. Walked in to the arrowhead executive facility was greeted and handed them my resume and was called in to my interview. Went in to my interview talked about my skills and experience and it had related in to the business, learned more about the company and its background of it. After my first round interview, I was asked back for a second round around noon time. I came in for my second round interview and I saw another candidate in for the position, was pretty nervous. Went in and proceeded with the second interview went in a lot about the position and what I will be doing and going over the amazing growth in the company. After the second round was over I had to wait to see if I was going to be called back for a final third round interview, finally after wondering I received the call back! I had scheduled it for the morning after I went in meet with the president of the company spoke more to them about my new position and took the offer, had some great potential for my future.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in August 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. 1st on brief 10 mins to make sure I wasn' weird. Unless you are crazy or have 1 eye you will go to the 2nd round. They will get you in the same day. "We have one more spot available."

Rounds two: pretend they care about you previous positions. Barely even read my resume. I graduated from College and they didn't notice. Didnt tell me we went door to door. I found out after I started by going to someones house. Why lie? Even when I asked. Just say it is a sales job and you have to prove youself for management. They say the have a leads list. They do, but they've used the same list for quite a while. People mad mad mad.

Rounds 3: I'm going to waste you time becuase you are hired anyway. If you can walk, talk and are decent looking. You're hired. Oh and no felonies. At least thats a no no. You get to meet with the manager. They close the position and make it sound amazing. She got me.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite aminal? Huh? Wow?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiating? More like it's commission. We will give you $300 a week minimum. Most people average $500 to $1000. More like $200 to $600 a week. Some make more but they are really good salesmen. If you do n't make more than $300 you owe the company for an advancement on future drawbacks. So when you finally have a good week. They take the money back. Worse than my bank.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Glendale, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

The recruiter that called me played it up as a "management position". I go through the first interview where they hype up what their company values, but don't really tell you what exactly they do. 2nd interview is where they tell you how successful they are, marketing, and where you fit in. Don't be fooled, it's a sugar coated door-to-door sales position.

Interview Questions

• What does your future look like?   1 Answer

Lied to from the start regarding what the position was, not interested in door to door sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Glendale, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

I was impressed with the in depth interview. They provided great details so I knew exactly what I would be doing when I started. The questions were exactly what I had expected from studying questions online. They responded quickly when calling me back for their final interview and offered me the position. I brought a copy of my resume, cover letter, and references if they were requested. I beloved by being prepared is one of the qualities they liked about myself and did set me apart from others.

Interview Questions

• What is one skill that you feel you can bring to the table for the company and tell me why you think it would benefit our company.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a most courageous time you have experienced.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Glendale, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

After walking out of the second interview, I realized that this is somewhat of a scheme. It's different then a typical pyramid scheme but I finally realized that what's online and what actually happens is different. They are very "squirrelly" in the way they describe the companies pay.

Interview Questions

I declined for the reasons above. I do not feel morally good about these kinds of companies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Interview

The initial interview was about 20 minutes, 1:1 with the manager. It wasn't difficult, it was more of an introduction to their company and getting to know me and my goals, to make sure they aligned. They explained the training program that they have.

The second interview was a few hours where I was with the interviewer shadowing a client presentation. They observed how I dealt with people and went more in depth on the compensation and growth opportunity. I got to see the position first hand, which I really appreciated. The compensation discussed was a mix of base and commission, but not commission only like someone else said.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when your leadership ability stood out? They asked a couple of behavioral based ones as well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Glendale, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Everything went pretty smooth and simple. I love the office colors, you notice them right away. The receptionist is very welcoming and polite. There were three rounds of interviews, which I thoroughly enjoyed all of them. That helped me get to know my potential boss and employees. Pretty upbeat environment and great business structure. Surprisingly, the hiring managers are personable. I like that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Glendale, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

Three rounds, one person, standard.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the rest.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied to an online advertisement for management training. I was then contacted by one of the HR managers at the company who offered me a chance to meet one on one to learn more about the position. The company was very professional and had my resume waiting for me upon arrival. Shortly after the first interview I had my job shadow as well as a third interview with the hiring manager. The interview process went smoothly and I really enjoyed the shadow because I was able to see a typical day before I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about different marketing strategies and which I felt were most valuable for a company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes they are absolutely negotiable. I was told this prior to coming in and they were very willing to work with me.