600 Global, Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Leader Interview

Leader
Glendale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in June 2014.

Interview Details – I had received a call from the HR regarding my resume off line. I came in to a interview the next day. I was directed nicely and handed my resume to the receptionist. I waited and was called back and went in to my first interview and talked a lot about my background and my experience, went well I actually got asked back for a second interview that afternoon. My second round I was informed a lot about the position and how the management position worked. I was very interested about this opportunity. Later on that night I received a called from the company and got offered a third round position and I was pretty thrilled I received a called I thought I would not have made the cut. I went in the next morning meet with the president with the company and she had went over more of the position and I accpeted this position.

Interview Question – Answering some questions about management and just fitting in for this position.   Answer Question

Junior Account Manager Interview

Junior Account Manager
Glendale, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in June 2014.

Interview Details – I arrived about 5 min early for my interview. I gave the receptionist my resume and took a seat. The Hiring manager brought me back a short while later.I noticed that the atmosphere seemed pretty up beat. The bright colors of the office felt very modern. The interview was a one on one interview. We first went through my resume and i filled the manager in on my back round. He asked several questions about previous positions and asked how I would use my experience in my future positions. After that, we went through a detail version of what this position entailed. I did ask about the pay structure, and he filled me in on the details of what my pay would be. The interviewer seemed very nice and professional.... someone that I would feel comfortable working for. I thanked him for the interview and he told me that i would hear from him later that day if they decided to move forward with a 2nd interview. I did in fact hear back from him around 4:30 that same day asking me to come back for another interview.

Interview Question – How would I use my previous experience in this position?   Answer Question

Leader Interview

Leader
Glendale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in June 2014.

Interview Details – Just graduated from college was referred by a friend about this opportunity, submitted my resume and was called in about 3 days. I set up a interview and came in the next day. When I came in I gave the Receptionist my resume I felt a good live atmosphere when I came in. Good vibes. Good energy the lobby and the office felt live! Got called in to the first round and discussed my background, and it went good and I was invited back for a second round interview. That afternoon I went in continued my second round and went over a lot of information of the position and about my future opportunities. Later that evening I received a called from the company to come in for a third round interview. Came in to proceed with the interview process met with the president the third round and they talked to me and I got offered the position. I was pretty surprised and was eager to start.

Interview Question – Basic grilling questions, you never know what you will get in a interview.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Account Consultant Interview

Account Consultant
Peoria, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in June 2014.

Interview Details – Unprofessional receptionist, playing techno music very loud and speaking about her personal life to other interviewees. Seemed like a carousel of people being interviewed, at least 15 different people came in while I was waiting and during my interview. Interviewer was a good guy with knowledge about the company, but it is a sugar coated door to door sales position. Also, the shift was from 12:30-8:30 PM.

Interview Question – Nearly all questions were quite simple, more of a first round screening than an interview.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at 600 Global, Inc.

Interview Details – I was called the day after I applied for a customer service position, to set up a interview I came in for the first interview the following day when I arrived I was greeted by the receptionist who was very friendly then was taken back by the hiring manager for my first interview it was about 20 min in length, I was given the opportunity to ask many questions and the hiring manager got the opportunity to get to know me. Later that day I was called back to proceed on to the second interview, Second interview lasted 45 min. They took the time to go over the job in more depth and explain the specifics of the position. I received a call around 5pm from the hiring manager inviting me back for a third round interview. When I came in to the third round interview I got a chance to meet the presidents of the company and I was surprised they took the time to answer any question I had.

Interview Question – Some personal questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would separate your self from the rest, show them your value to the company.

Glendale, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in April 2014.

Interview Details – After walking out of the second interview, I realized that this is somewhat of a scheme. It's different then a typical pyramid scheme but I finally realized that what's online and what actually happens is different. They are very "squirrelly" in the way they describe the companies pay.

Interview Question – How do we pay you?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I declined for the reasons above. I do not feel morally good about these kinds of companies.

Glendale, AZ

Interviewed at 600 Global, Inc.

Interview Details – The initial interview was about 20 minutes, 1:1 with the manager. It wasn't difficult, it was more of an introduction to their company and getting to know me and my goals, to make sure they aligned. They explained the training program that they have.

The second interview was a few hours where I was with the interviewer shadowing a client presentation. They observed how I dealt with people and went more in depth on the compensation and growth opportunity. I got to see the position first hand, which I really appreciated. The compensation discussed was a mix of base and commission, but not commission only like someone else said.

Interview Question – Give me an example of when your leadership ability stood out? They asked a couple of behavioral based ones as well.   Answer Question

Very Informative Process Interview

Very Informative Process
Glendale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied on Monster.com through an ad. I received a call from the HR director and went in for my first round interview. The first round was pretty straight to the point. Second round interview was surprisingly comforting. I felt comfortable in this interview. The person who conducted my interview was very professional and well put together. I like that he had ten years of experience working in corporate (like myself) prior to starting with the company. However, I couldn't believe he worked there for only three months and was already conducting interviews on behalf of the company. I thought that was very intriguing. Shortly after I had the third round interview with the hiring manager. I was intimidated at first, then realized she was very sweet, yet professional. For her time line of experience starting entry level and working up into management, I like that leadership. Coming from the corporate world, I do appreciate their business model and how their business is conducted.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to fire people? What were the reasons, and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
  • What is the most difficult thing about being a manager or an executive?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I have an MBA and was able to negotiate some things, that is confidential of course.

Glendale, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in January 2014.

Interview Details – Everything went pretty smooth and simple. I love the office colors, you notice them right away. The receptionist is very welcoming and polite. There were three rounds of interviews, which I thoroughly enjoyed all of them. That helped me get to know my potential boss and employees. Pretty upbeat environment and great business structure. Surprisingly, the hiring managers are personable. I like that.

Interview Question – What is your management style?   Answer Question

Management Training Program Interview

Management Training Program
Glendale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in December 2013.

Interview Details – Was called for phone interview, where she asked salary expectations and what I want in a work environment. Scheduled in person interview later that week. Asked common questions like What attracted me to the company, where do I see myself in 5 years, and explained position. I believe there are 3 interviews but I declined the second interview (that he said was later that day). He also said they were hiring immediately so I assume the job would be offered within the next few days.

Interview Question – No difficult question in first round.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Sales for the first 6-18 months (for Century Link... bleh!) Not interested in sales

Worked for 600 Global, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!