600 Global, Inc.

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in September 2014.

A recruiter called me in the regards of my resume, I had set up a interview the next day. Walked in to the arrowhead executive facility was greeted and handed them my resume and was called in to my interview. Went in to my interview talked about my skills and experience and it had related in to the business, learned more about the company and its background of it. After my first round interview, I was asked back for a second round around noon time. I came in for my second round interview and I saw another candidate in for the position, was pretty nervous. Went in and proceeded with the second interview went in a lot about the position and what I will be doing and going over the amazing growth in the company. After the second round was over I had to wait to see if I was going to be called back for a final third round interview, finally after wondering I received the call back! I had scheduled it for the morning after I went in meet with the president of the company spoke more to them about my new position and took the offer, had some great potential for my future.

Sales/Marketing Account Manager Position Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc..

Contacted by one of their human resource personnel via email regarding and open position in their sales and marketing department. The position suited my background so I agreed to come in and meet for an interview later that week. Met with one of their managers, a young professional woman, who went over their clients and job responsibilities. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was invited to continue the interviewing process the following week, however, I had to decline due to another offer that presented itself with a friend's growing business venture. Overall a pleasant, seamless interview experience. It seems they know what they are doing and if my situation were different I would have been curious to complete the interviewing process and see if a position were offered.

Interview Questions
    • Please answer in order if importance to you: If you won the lottery today, what would be the first 3 things you would do with your winnings?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in August 2014.

The recruiter that called me played it up as a "management position". I go through the first interview where they hype up what their company values, but don't really tell you what exactly they do. 2nd interview is where they tell you how successful they are, marketing, and where you fit in. Don't be fooled, it's a sugar coated door-to-door sales position.

Interview Questions

Lied to from the start regarding what the position was, not interested in door to door sales.

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Very respectful, the interviews are detailed and explains the culture of the firm! great team as well. I look forward to start my advancement with this company. I wasn't left with any questions. They also have very laid back people working didn't seem nervous at all! I think this has to be the best easiest interview. Very in detail, also what stood out was positive vibes and comfort !!!

Interview Questions
    • I did not receive anything unexpected, everything seemed easy flowing.   Answer Question
    Everything was explained to me right away there wasn't any questions.

Account Manager Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in August 2014.

I applied online and after a day was contacted by 600 Global to come in for an interview. Upon arriving I was well greeted by the receptionist and took a seat in the lobby. Literally a minute later I was grabbed to come into the office for the interview. The gentleman who interviewed me seemed very well put together and was genuine with his tone and voice. After a little bit of small talk he told me that the interview would be brief and I would get a call later that day if they felt it would be a good fit to bring me in for a second interview.

I was asked standard questions like availability and a good contact number. Then the interviewer asked deeper more qualifying questions in regards to my resume. I felt good about that because I worked hard on my resume and he inspected it and delivered some challenging question for topics.

After getting to know me and what I was seeking in a company I was then given an explanation as to what 600 Global did more in detail. Explained nicely the interviewer asked me a couple more questions then walked me out to conclude the interview.

Later that day I received a call to come in for a second round interview the following day.

The second round interview was more in depth and I could see why my first round interview was a little more brief. Again a little more small talk because I was interviewing with another gentleman and I felt like he wanted to get to know me a little more. They then spent the time to explain all the details to me; Day to day tasks, more of the company culture, charity events, compensation. They also answered my remaining questions at the end of the interview which was nice.

All in all I enjoyed my interview process with this company. I was a little nervous going into it but who isn't nervous for an interview. They made me feel very comfortable with there positive attitudes and just the overall vibe of the environment.

Pleasantly accepted.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in August 2014.

There were 3 parts to this interview process. The first interview was more of a mutual interview. I was asked many interview questions and had all my questions answered. It was very informative on the job description. The second interview was details about the pay and the history and vision of the company. The third interview was more of a negotiation stage and an offer. Everyone was very profession through out the process.

Interview Questions
    Yes. However I like to keep that between my employer and me.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in August 2014.

3 rounds of interviews. 1st on brief 10 mins to make sure I wasn' weird. Unless you are crazy or have 1 eye you will go to the 2nd round. They will get you in the same day. "We have one more spot available."

Rounds two: pretend they care about you previous positions. Barely even read my resume. I graduated from College and they didn't notice. Didnt tell me we went door to door. I found out after I started by going to someones house. Why lie? Even when I asked. Just say it is a sales job and you have to prove youself for management. They say the have a leads list. They do, but they've used the same list for quite a while. People mad mad mad.

Rounds 3: I'm going to waste you time becuase you are hired anyway. If you can walk, talk and are decent looking. You're hired. Oh and no felonies. At least thats a no no. You get to meet with the manager. They close the position and make it sound amazing. She got me.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite aminal? Huh? Wow?   View Answer
    Negotiating? More like it's commission. We will give you $300 a week minimum. Most people average $500 to $1000. More like $200 to $600 a week. Some make more but they are really good salesmen. If you do n't make more than $300 you owe the company for an advancement on future drawbacks. So when you finally have a good week. They take the money back. Worse than my bank.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc..

I was searching on careerbuilder for a customer service position. I can across 600 global and did some research. They seemed to do great things and had a lot of good reviews. It especially caught my eye that they are big into philanthropy. I submitted my resume over a weekend and was called on the following Monday to set up and interview. The woman that I spoke with was very friendly and asked me to come in for an interview the next day. When I walked in, the office was very colorful. I was exited because I did not want to work in a boring office. Everyone that I saw walking around seemed upbeat and had smiles on their face. I was taken back to an office a short while later for an interview with the manager. She asked several interview question and answered mine too. She told me that they would call me back later that day in they were interested in a 2nd interview. I actually did receive a call around 5 pm that same day.

Interview Questions
    • They were interested in people looking to move up in the company. She asked what leadership qualities I could bring to the table if I were to get promoted.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in July 2014.

I had posted my resume on career builder over the weekend and I received a called that following Tuesday, I was contacted by the HR department spoke to them and said I was looking for a position mainly where I want to grow and where I enjoyed the marketing and management field. I has set up a interview for Thursday morning I came in for my interview was greeted when I came in handed my resume to them and took a seat, everyone was nice. I was called up by a manager and went in my first interview went over my self learned more about the company and went over my experience, Afterwards I was then asked to come back for a second interview in the afternoon. i proceeded in to my interview the second round was a bit longer, discussed more of what I will be actually doing and explain how the process and business works.And I had acknowledge the facts and process it will take to move up in the company. After my second round was over I was told I may receive a phone call if i was the right candidate later in the evening. I Later in the evening did receive a call and I was invited back for a third round interview. I came the next morning was offered the position and spoke with the presidents.

Interview Questions
    • At first seeing if I would be a good fit for the company,and a five year plan question.   Answer Question

Junior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in June 2014.

I arrived about 5 min early for my interview. I gave the receptionist my resume and took a seat. The Hiring manager brought me back a short while later.I noticed that the atmosphere seemed pretty up beat. The bright colors of the office felt very modern. The interview was a one on one interview. We first went through my resume and i filled the manager in on my back round. He asked several questions about previous positions and asked how I would use my experience in my future positions. After that, we went through a detail version of what this position entailed. I did ask about the pay structure, and he filled me in on the details of what my pay would be. The interviewer seemed very nice and professional.... someone that I would feel comfortable working for. I thanked him for the interview and he told me that i would hear from him later that day if they decided to move forward with a 2nd interview. I did in fact hear back from him around 4:30 that same day asking me to come back for another interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would I use my previous experience in this position?   Answer Question