7-Eleven

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Intelligence Interview

Business Intelligence
Dallas, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at 7-Eleven in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was based on a phone interview with the recruiter who short-listed candidates. I had an informal chat session with the hiring manager at a coffee shop. Then, I was called in for an in-person interview at 7-Eleven's corporate HQs. I was also given a walkaround their office and found the discussion very professional and engaging. But, there was a hiring freeze and the position I was interviewing for was no longer available.

Interview Question – Discuss something that's not mentioned in your resume, and relates to this position.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at 7-Eleven

Worked for 7-Eleven? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 7-Eleven Business Intelligence interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by 7-Eleven employees and interview candidates.