7-Eleven Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2015

2.2

Field Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Interview process took months. Recruiter did an excellent job of keeping me updated on the process. I took issue with the Market Manager. They were very difficult to get a hold of and hardly ever contacted me when they said they would. The half day ride along went great. My recruiter told me that the market manager was going to reach out to me by the end of the week because he wanted to do a follow up interview. That was a month ago. I still have not heard anything from either the recruiter pr market manager. I have moved on to other endeavors. I found this process to be a complete waste of my time and effort.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Friend referred me, was told to come see the manager. Manager had me fill out an application. Called within the week and hired on the spot. We both negotiated the wage and he answered all my questions in depth.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitty Hawk, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 7-Eleven (Kitty Hawk, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

One hour interview, have worked for 7-Eleven before in year 2006, applied online resume to 7-Eleven management of coastal times newspaper advertisement. re checked my passed training, business experience and availiablity. working for convience store in Kill Devil Hills,NC.

Interview Questions

• Experience with register and equipment and customer service. Fast paced stores and summer tourism in our area.   1 Answer

Field Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

interview process was easy, phone interview, personality assesment, face to face interview with market manager, filled out new hire paper work.
    Training was not a pleasant experience, although the process has changed over the years and is much better now

Field Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at 7-Eleven in March 2015.

Interview

i have had 3 phone interviews so far and still waiting as i was told the hr person will let me know if we will be moving forward
    The recruiter was very matter of fact and felt as if the questions were negative in nature

Interview Questions

did not decline still going through process

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Came in to the store, asked for application, filled out app and gave to manager, told me what to expect on the job and duties, told manager I was able to do it, and BAM hired.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was extremely easy, and really laid-back. My interviewer was really nice, and made sure she wanted to get to know me as a person rather than just an employee.

Field Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Series of interviews. Recruiter, Market Manager, Zone Leader, half day ride along with a current Field Consultant. There was a panel interview with the Zone Leader and head of Human Resources.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Interview was easy.. Manager only asked about previous work and we walked around the store while she complained about the employees being lazy and asked if I was willing to kick the store into shape and I got hired on the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for 7-Eleven?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay was flat out $9 starting for assistant managers.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

not forthcoming on expected hours, misleading information, salary not given nor benefits, hours were given as one way ended up another without explanation. Very hostile interaction with manager. Several attempts made to understand issues at hand, but was unsuccessful. Manager needs more training in inter-personal interactions.

Interview Questions

• changing schedules without input from employee prior to change   Answer Question