7-Eleven Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.2

Store Readiness Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 7-Eleven (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Had to go through 3-4 interviews. Consisted of over the phone and in person a few times. It was straight forward: go over my resume, question and answer, tell me about yourself

Field Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Interview process took months. Recruiter did an excellent job of keeping me updated on the process. I took issue with the Market Manager. They were very difficult to get a hold of and hardly ever contacted me when they said they would. The half day ride along went great. My recruiter told me that the market manager was going to reach out to me by the end of the week because he wanted to do a follow up interview. That was a month ago. I still have not heard anything from either the recruiter pr market manager. I have moved on to other endeavors. I found this process to be a complete waste of my time and effort.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 7-Eleven (Rochester, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter after paying my resume online. I was given a phone interview with the recruiter that involved discussing the job requirements and what kind of experience they were looking for. I was then asked a series of questions about how I'd handled different situations at my current job and what set 7-Eleven apart from other retailers. After answering the questions in a satisfactory manner I had to take a behavioral analysis and math test and fill out an application. I then had a face to face interview with a field consultant and was immediately contacted afterward by the recruiter to express their interest in me. I was told they were willing to hold the position for me while a bought a car and they did hold it for over a month until I bought my car.

Interview Questions

• How would you work outside the box to increase sales on the featured food items?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult situation you've had with an employee and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

First offer was acceptable.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Friend referred me, was told to come see the manager. Manager had me fill out an application. Called within the week and hired on the spot. We both negotiated the wage and he answered all my questions in depth.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 7-Eleven (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Was professional, but intimidating with 5 interviewers at once. Everyone was very cordial, but they seemed rushed and didn't have the time to really dig into questions. Never received any further contact.

Interview Questions

• Provide examples of experience and how did you overcome financial challenges.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitty Hawk, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 7-Eleven (Kitty Hawk, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

One hour interview, have worked for 7-Eleven before in year 2006, applied online resume to 7-Eleven management of coastal times newspaper advertisement. re checked my passed training, business experience and availiablity. working for convience store in Kill Devil Hills,NC.

Interview Questions

• Experience with register and equipment and customer service. Fast paced stores and summer tourism in our area.   1 Answer

Field Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

interview process was easy, phone interview, personality assesment, face to face interview with market manager, filled out new hire paper work. Training was not a pleasant experience, although the process has changed over the years and is much better now

Field Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at 7-Eleven in March 2015.

Interview

i have had 3 phone interviews so far and still waiting as i was told the hr person will let me know if we will be moving forward The recruiter was very matter of fact and felt as if the questions were negative in nature

Interview Questions

did not decline still going through process

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Came in to the store, asked for application, filled out app and gave to manager, told me what to expect on the job and duties, told manager I was able to do it, and BAM hired.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was extremely easy, and really laid-back. My interviewer was really nice, and made sure she wanted to get to know me as a person rather than just an employee.