7-Eleven

Very Difficult Interview

Market Manager Interview

Market Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at 7-Eleven in April 2011.

Interview Details – After several phone interviews with several people and several phone calls to schedule a face to face interview I was then asked to fly to Dallas. Then after flying to Dallas I was interviewed again asked the same questions by 3 different people for 3 long hours all while never being offered anything to eat or drink for lunch then asked to take a skills test. I was rushed to the airport almost missing my flight waited 3 weeks and called and told I didn't pass the test. Thanks but no thanks. They aren't looking at your skills or experience they are looking at your test results. Good luck to anyone that interviews with them.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at 7-Eleven

Worked for 7-Eleven? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 7-Eleven Market Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by 7-Eleven employees and interview candidates.