7-Eleven Store Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2014

1.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Store Clerk Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at 7-Eleven.

I saw the sign for help wanted outside and walked in a was met with both the store manager and one of the owners. They sat me down and asked me about my education and what my goes were.

Other Interview Reviews for 7-Eleven

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at 7-Eleven in August 2012.

Sent in a application as got a call back three weeks after. Came in for interview that week. It was quick 15 minute one-on-one session in the office of the store. Fairly easy, they tried to make it seem like you would need a lot of experience, but they clearly higher almost anyone.

Interview Questions
    • None, just make your schedule seem as flexible as possible.   Answer Question
    There was none. Minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at 7-Eleven in January 2013.

Initial interview wasnt really a professional interview by any means. Hiring manager seemed unattentive and uncompensative towards given preferances, promises were made by manager but never delivered, such as to do with training. No mention of schedule, hours or shift available. Basic overall manager processes for interview was non existent.

No actual negotiations for job specifics were ever done. Unless you ask firmly and sincerely it will never be addressed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Hollywood, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at 7-Eleven in December 2008.

quick questions, and basic experience that would be used as a store clerk (mainly basic math)

Interview Questions
    • how are you with basic math if the machine isn't working?   View Answer

Store Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at 7-Eleven in October 2010.

I got there on time. I had to wait an hour for the general manager to show up. He asked about my previous work experience. He asked if I had reliable transportation to work. What hours could I work. He had me fill out another application and that was it.

Interview Questions

Worked for 7-Eleven? Contribute to the Community!