7-Eleven

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Clerk

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview Details – I saw the sign for help wanted outside and walked in a was met with both the store manager and one of the owners. They sat me down and asked me about my education and what my goes were.

Interview Question – What do you want out of this job?   Answer Question

Ann Arbor, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at 7-Eleven in August 2012.

Interview Details – Sent in a application as got a call back three weeks after. Came in for interview that week. It was quick 15 minute one-on-one session in the office of the store. Fairly easy, they tried to make it seem like you would need a lot of experience, but they clearly higher almost anyone.

Interview Question – None, just make your schedule seem as flexible as possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. Minimum wage.

San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at 7-Eleven in January 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview wasnt really a professional interview by any means. Hiring manager seemed unattentive and uncompensative towards given preferances, promises were made by manager but never delivered, such as to do with training. No mention of schedule, hours or shift available. Basic overall manager processes for interview was non existent.

Negotiation Details – No actual negotiations for job specifics were ever done. Unless you ask firmly and sincerely it will never be addressed.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

North Hollywood, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at 7-Eleven in December 2008.

Interview Details – quick questions, and basic experience that would be used as a store clerk (mainly basic math)

Interview Question – how are you with basic math if the machine isn't working?   View Answer

Store Clerk

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at 7-Eleven in October 2010.

Interview Details – I got there on time. I had to wait an hour for the general manager to show up. He asked about my previous work experience. He asked if I had reliable transportation to work. What hours could I work. He had me fill out another application and that was it.

Interview Question – What was my previous work experience?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at 7-Eleven

Worked for 7-Eleven? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 7-Eleven Store Clerk interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by 7-Eleven employees and interview candidates.