7-Eleven Store Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

1.2

Store Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

I saw the sign for help wanted outside and walked in a was met with both the store manager and one of the owners. They sat me down and asked me about my education and what my goes were.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 7-Eleven

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (San Antonio, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial interview wasnt really a professional interview by any means. Hiring manager seemed unattentive and uncompensative towards given preferances, promises were made by manager but never delivered, such as to do with training. No mention of schedule, hours or shift available. Basic overall manager processes for interview was non existent.

Negotiation

No actual negotiations for job specifics were ever done. Unless you ask firmly and sincerely it will never be addressed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Ann Arbor, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

Sent in a application as got a call back three weeks after. Came in for interview that week. It was quick 15 minute one-on-one session in the office of the store. Fairly easy, they tried to make it seem like you would need a lot of experience, but they clearly higher almost anyone.

Interview Questions

• None, just make your schedule seem as flexible as possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. Minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Charlotte, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

there were a mass interview as the company had just bought a local business and they had everybody working for that company go to some hotel to inform us that they had just bought our company , and that they will work with us and keep everybody on their position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (North Hollywood, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

quick questions, and basic experience that would be used as a store clerk (mainly basic math)

Interview Questions

• how are you with basic math if the machine isn't working?   1 Answer

Store Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven in October 2010.

Interview

I got there on time. I had to wait an hour for the general manager to show up. He asked about my previous work experience. He asked if I had reliable transportation to work. What hours could I work. He had me fill out another application and that was it.

Interview Questions

• What was my previous work experience?   1 Answer